Battlefeel 4?

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
BJ is right,

Shit was awesome to roll a server with a squad or two of TD members. We killed servers in BC2 and in BF3. Was awesome to keep finding the same clan members in different servers and make the rage quit every time.
You can't do that in your own server, you gotta ban hackers, go on opposite teams to even shit out. Make sure you don't do too well, because the noobs will leave.

And on top of that you want to run it only for a month? :shrug:

Fumble

A Little Darkly
I hope there will be a TD server for BF4. I really enjoyed BF3 but i server jumped a lot and I think that hurt the longevity of the game for me. You really need a good community to play a game for a long time.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I hope there will be a TD server for BF4. I really enjoyed BF3 but i server jumped a lot and I think that hurt the longevity of the game for me. You really need a good community to play a game for a long time.
No you don't. You need some bro's who won't bail on you after the first week, citing "no more feels" even though they have played only 4% of the game.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Us guys that bailed on bf3 played it from the beginning... it was fun but you can only take so much of EA's AIDS before you have to bail.

Reactions: 47

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I quit games when I lose feels and no fucks given. I'm and old skooler though, I still play csgo on our servers pinging 120.

Still teasing bitches, still having fun

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Us guys that bailed on bf3 played it from the beginning... it was fun but you can only take so much of EA's AIDS before you have to bail.
Fair enough, as I played it from the beginning as well, and I guess I shouldn't expect everyone to share my tastes.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
True facts, bro. Look how many games peeps here have blown by in the past few months alone. I realize some games should be blown by in 'x' time as there really isn't any more 'feels', but some games are passed too quickly, in my opinion.
Name one good game that's worth playing ever night.

We play thru so many games because they are all piss shit

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Name one good game that's worth playing ever night.

Well my list may not be everyone else's list.

If we're talking single-player/time-waster, I still play:
- minecraft
- GTA Ballod of Gay Tony/Biker one-can't-ever-remember-the-fuckin-name
- Formula 1 2012

Multiplayer:
- beeftree
- payday 2

I used to play a few console games back when I still had my PS3, but I sold it to break even and await the PS4. Racing games, Tiger Woods and the occassional campaign-style game on a big-screen with an awesome surround sound system while holding a remote controller all comfy on my couch is just priceless for these kinds of games :D

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
All poo. ALL POO. every game sucks, even CS:S now. only GG servers and surf servers. RIP

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
warz: the game that was made by derps and yet had 10x more feels than anything ive played in the last 3 years.