Battlefield 4

hose

A Little Darkly
although i cant pilot for my life, armored kill comes out tomorrow and it looks amazing.

btRiLLa

DARKLY Regular
I didn't grab it for console knowing it would suck even more. Somehow my brain allowed me into thinking it was a good idea to buy it for PC. Fuck was I wrong!

Hinouchi

TD Admin

middle_finger.png

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
i got the premium, it's bf3 or COD, for me it's obvious which one you should choose. and the CQ map pack is ok, but it is 3 office maps and one lobby map. still pretty cool but overall not as good as it should have been.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Let us know how armored kill or what ever it is, I might actually get that one if it doesn't lolblow

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
i will, i havent downloaded it yet but i'll try to get to it this week (i'm also not a fan of vehical maps cuz if jet whores)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
on topic: was expecting highly destructible environment from bf3, felt disappointed at launch. furthermore, was expecting them to go the opposite direction of Call of Duty, left disappointed after BF premium.
Two of the most brilliant observations ever. I've been complaining about the lack of destructibility from day one (in conversation with my brother), and I feel the same way of the Premium bs (premium players line-bypass non-premium players = really, EA?.

EDIT: Taco - I'm no console whore lol I own a ps3 for a few reasons:
- seamless streaming of any of my pc's content to my home theater system (computer and home theater seperated by 2 floors) in digital surround sound, and HD picture quality (no more converting/burning media! :D )
- access to great single player games that aren't made for PC (my #1 is Grand Turismo, also like Drake series etc.)
- And I miss battling buddies on sports games like football and hockey - lots of fun with some beers.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
AK is fun, recent tweak patch will improve it as some "only in BF3" vids exposed a few weaknesses.
In other news, if you're playing BF3 on console, you're not really going to enjoy it.
I think it's generally agreed that xbox 360 has better graphics than the PS3, yet on that same xbox 360 it only gets as good as PC graphics on low.