Blizzards TF2 Rip off

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Looks cool enough visual wise. I love the effects. I just don't like how blatantly they copied Engie and Spy.

If they make it free to try, I'll try it, but unless it's a godsend of a game, I'll probably stick to TF2.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
There is literally like a giant fucking Heavy Head in the first trailer a couple seconds in...

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Also I just noticed the widowmaker has the same voice as the elven archer in hearthstone, am I a huge nerd yet?

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
You guys are gonna hate me for saying this, but I think this game looks great. It has great visual effects, using environmental differences to it's advantage. It looks very similar to TF2, sure, but it's gameplay reminds me of the lovechild between MOBAs like DOta with its ultimates and abities, CS:GO with it's playstyle and competitiveness and obviously TF2 with it being inspired by class based combat. It differs from TF2 in the sense that though these classes are working together as a team, you don't necessarily need teamwork. I might attempt at joining the beta just to test it out and see if I change my mind.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I'm with you Bux, this would be exactly the kind of game I would play.

However I doubt Blizzard's ability to stop cheats, and make great maps. Doesn't matter how amazing the Game play is if your maps and shit and people are hacking it to hell.