Breaking Bad

mandy

TD Member
Holy fucking fuck face. Season 4, episode 11........ SHIT IS INTENSE.

I think I just went into cardiac arrest.

Fork Included

TD Admin
Yeah, I gotta agree. He went from this very smart, sophisticated person to an impulsive, greedy psychopath. But I guess I can't say I didn't see it coming. They are really trying to develop him into the true Heisenberg... and I think that this is the true personality that Heisenberg has. I mean, the show can't, in the end, show that people who produce meth and make millions simply get away with it. He has to fuck up somewhere along the line so he can get busted and go down which will put an end to the show, which is exactly what your trying to say.

but people who play with other people's money get to make billions and walk around in no-fucks hats?

"no one gets" hurt so it's okay?

I'm liking this Walt, he may be greedy but he is trying to make a point.

mandy

TD Member
Are there only 8 episodes in season 5? Is it already finished? :S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk like a homo.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Dunno why they cant just fuckin call it what it is: season 5 & 6. This season splitting shit is gay ever since hbo introduced it with 'season' 6 of sopranos

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Dunno why they cant just fuckin call it what it is: season 5 & 6. This season splitting shit is gay ever since hbo introduced it with 'season' 6 of sopranos

because 8 episodes isn't a season. And if episode 8 was considered a season finale it would have been a piss poor one.

faggots gonna fag, over at amc.

inb4 walking dead season 3 part 1 and part 2 release.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Dr Who is doing the same...
Last weeks was the last of this half, they will continue at Christmas and then in January :(

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Just watched the first 3 Episodes of Breaking Bad.
Was pretty good.

"Skyler, there's something I have to tell you"
:feelscry:
Didn't cry, but it almost got me.

DatGuy

TD Member
6124332_700b.jpg

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
This is honestly my favorite show out there.
I've been bugging my mom when I see her because she's gotten into the show weeds.
Never really sat down to see it, so I won't judge the show, but I keep telling her the pretense is designed the same......
Just in a much more dark and real type of story line.

Really for me, all it took was the series pilot.
BOOM, hooked.
Bryan Cranston is the man and I'm surprised it took so damn long for his career to really take off (must have died slightly in malcom in the middle).
If you've been thinking about watching this show.....think no more and simply take a shot or two of it.
You'll know right from the start if it's for you or not.

27755881.jpg