• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Burger King buying Tim Hortons

Slawek

TD Admin
Some of the comments in that article are hilarious. I'm debating trying to derail it into a conversation about how Apple is better than Samsung

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Some of the comments in that article are hilarious. I'm debating trying to derail it into a conversation about how Apple is better than Samsung
Er mah gawd Apple fanboi go fuk urself

I don't see much changing once the deal is done, because as long as people are getting their Timhos in the morning and it's not radically different, they won't care who owns them.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Timmies coffee sucks anyways. Definitely not my first pick when I crave coffee. Hell, I rather make my own than buy timmies. But when you are on the road, and that's the only thing around, then you gotta get it.

Slawek

TD Admin
Timmies coffee sucks anyways. Definitely not my first pick when I crave coffee. Hell, I rather make my own than buy timmies. But when you are on the road, and that's the only thing around, then you gotta get it.
I also make my own vs getting Tim's. I only ever stop by there for bagels now and even that is shitting the bed these days. They toast it for like 5 second and its basically "warmed". You ask them to double toast it so it's actually friggin toasted and it comes out burned 50% of the time. Fuck sakes people get your shit together. An extra 10 seconds per customer to get a quality toasted bagel is not gonna kill you.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
My biggest pet peeve at timmies:

Me: Hi can I get a medium double double with milk please
Timsderp: with milk?
Me: Yes.
Timsderp: 1.80 next window please.

I pay for my coffee, drive away, take a sip and it's fucking cream. Bitch I asked for it with milk you incompetent fuck. :fuuu:

Last edited:

Slawek

TD Admin

I pay for my coffee, drive away, take a sip and it's fucking cream. Bitch I asked for it with milk you incompetent fuck.
See my earlier post, "hardest job in the world"

amanshotme

TD Member
Whoever works at head office will certainly care lol. Apparently the company 3G that owns BK, is known to cut 'inefficiencies'. A lot of exec jobs gonna be taken outta the picture.

amanshotme

TD Member

Tims is good if I require cheap caffeine. Order a black iced coffee and down it. If I crave coffee (which I hardly do) I will go to a proper cafe where all the baristas are hippies.

Sushicutter

TD Admin
I also make my own vs getting Tim's. I only ever stop by there for bagels now and even that is shitting the bed these days. They toast it for like 5 second and its basically "warmed". You ask them to double toast it so it's actually friggin toasted and it comes out burned 50% of the time. Fuck sakes people get your shit together. An extra 10 seconds per customer to get a quality toasted bagel is not gonna kill you.

I pay for my coffee, drive away, take a sip and it's fucking cream. Bitch I asked for it with milk you incompetent fuck.

bitch please :yaoming: you southerners dont know how good you have it until you try a timmies up north.. last time i ordered a bagel with cream cheese they didnt bother to spread the cream cheese... just a big goop right in the middle

Slawek

TD Admin
bitch please :yaoming: you southerners dont know how good you have it until you try a timmies up north.. last time i ordered a bagel with cream cheese they didnt bother to spread the cream cheese... just a big goop right in the middle
I cant wait to get a whopper with cream cheese