Calling All TF2 Traders!

shoottomaim

BANNED
First Time Traders, Come Here!

If you've been on the forums long enough, you'll know that we don't have enough TF2 traders on the forums.
Perhaps it's just the lack of benefits, or the lack of buyers/sellers.
I'm looking to change all this.

If you're a TF2 trader and you're active on this part of the forums, please post a reply saying so. This way, I can add your name to the ever-growing list of TF2 traders that actually come on the forums so newbies can ask you questions about trading.

Now, in TF2, we have an economy sort of thing. Our currency is metal. The biggest currency is a Refined Metal.
Refined Metal (A.K.A. Ref) = 3 Reclaimed Metal
Reclaimed Metal (A.K.A. Rec) = 3 Scrap Metal
Scrap Metal (A.K.A. Scrap) = 2 weapons (Both weapons should be usable by the same class. EX: Southern Hospitality and the Frontier Justice)

A Refined Metal is 1.
A Reclaimed Metal is 0.33.
A Scrap Metal is 0.11.
So if you'd want to sell a key for 2 Refined Metal and 2 Reclaimed Metal, you would say you'd want to sell a Key for 2.66 ref.

If you want to check the price of a weapon, please look here.

If you still have questions about trading, please ask any of the people below questions!
If you can't find a buyer in-game, try the forums!

DARKLY TF2 Traders List:
DARKLY | ShootToMaim (Specializes in the trading of weapons)
DARKLY | Jakk (Specializes in everything)
DARKLY | Steve (Specializes in the trading of hats)
DARKLY | The Guy That Dies A Lot (Specializes in everything)
rocket hamster (Normal Hats and Weapons)
DARKLY | TheKingOfFacade (Specializes in everything)

The King Of Facade

TF2 Trade Admin
Well isn't this cool, I can sure help this, I've been involved in every aspect of TF2 Trading from scrapbanking to high tier unusuals. Feel feel try add me to the list. SteamID is: TheKingOfFacade
If you've been on the Trade Rawr V1 on Chicago, chances are you know me.

Also, sorry about that brief (or not so brief) 5-6 months of forum disappearance; I've been doing a lot of stuff for work. I'll try to be a little more active, most likely in this sub-forum.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
gotta tell ppl ingame to use forums to buy/sell their shit too

Well isn't this cool, I can sure help this, I've been involved in every aspect of TF2 Trading from scrapbanking to high tier unusuals. Feel feel try add me to the list. SteamID is: TheKingOfFacade
If you've been on the Trade Rawr V1 on Chicago, chances are you know me.

Also, sorry about that brief (or not so brief) 5-6 months of forum disappearance; I've been doing a lot of stuff for work. I'll try to be a little more active, most likely in this sub-forum.
I know you quite well. Nice to see a fellow Trader on here.
gotta tell ppl ingame to use forums to buy/sell their shit too
I keep telling them but someone keeps scaring them away.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'm a bit of a novice trader, I mainly use the spreadsheet to guideline my prices but I like to help new traders where I can.
I've tried out a bit of everything really.

zackychuu - weapons, stranges, regular hats, even keys :D

I guess I can count for weapons, keys, and most hats.
I don't know anything about promos and unusuals, only the newish promos.
I love helping new people ^^

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Helloooooo...I've been on the forums a while :P

I trade most anything, hats, stranges, vintages, the only problem is I'm a bad scrapbanker.

:D

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I'm only starting to become active on the forums, but I've been on Darkly awhile and am an experienced trader in regular trading, unusuals, and the cash market. I'm happy to help out anyone who'd like it.

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
Gentlemen, Count me in! Ive been trading for a while now and I pretty much have the hang of it! I have good knowledge in raffling so I can help newblies with that! Add me up!