• Wednesday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Played CS:S tonight, just on a few random servers, and I can say after about an hour or so - there are ZERO servers that offer what we offer. Everything is either gun-game/mod/etc. or 24/7 bs with 16K = HORRIBLE. I'm honestly going to revive our CS:S, just you watch. Starting this Monday, I'm pushing us HARD. Our setup, map rotations, gameplay etc. is so fuckin dynamic and fun, literally not one server has been able to provide anything close. I'm excited all over again!

Thank God no one knows who you are, nor cares what you think :dolan:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Monday eh? for better or worse im in. Ill clean out my video card or remove the failing one and make sure im home for css repopulating

CSGOfags support the mother of that turd you play.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I only ever play on a WCS server on CS:S these days.
It's always fun to kick back on TD and play the proper game.

Just invite me when people start joining and I'll come along.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Don't you worry. Just spread our IP like a Nigerian's seed all over St. Catherines. We need randies in the server. Lots of randies. That, and some of us, and we can build it back.

$alvador

TD Member
well i'm an idiot, i started deleting shit to make room for CS: S then realized it's already installed. I wanted to write a shitty little program that blares a klaxon noise when the server has more than three people in it but for some reason the game server info is encoded in base64 so I'm just going to touch myself for a while instead

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
:datass: dat 208.68.90.170:27015

Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 1.41.13 PM 2.png
:feelscry: feels motherfucking cry

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
True facts, I got fucked :( Friday Valentines, Saturday I worked until 9pm, then got dinner n drinks, today Church then little cousin's Confirmation Party, got home at 5, worked until just now... :feelscry:

This weekend has sucked BALLS.