Cannot load season

Black Dynamite

I'm New Here
Hello and thanks for your help in advance.

PROBLEM
I play on the TD NO AWP server and cannot load de_season in CS:GO.

NOTESI am on a Mac
 

Black Dynamite

I'm New Here
Shotgun I have not played it in GO yet.
Also i took the time to grab the error code so this issue can be resolved if it is a server error (possibly specific to mac?)

Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg​
ApplyGameSettings: Map de_season_gome not part of Mapgroup ​
​
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive​
Map: de_season_gome​
Players: 31 (0 bots) / 32 humans​
Build: 5114​
Server Number: 16​
​
SignalXWriteOpportunity(3)​
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0​
Missing map maps/de_season_gome.bsp, disconnecting​
​
Host_Error: Disconnected​
​


Donator, I tried deleting the file after and that did not help.

SOLUTION: I HAD TO MANUALLY DOWNLOAD AND ADD THE MAP FILES.

Also i think many would benefit if there was a perm-thread/link for all the Darkly Map files?
 

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Glad it's working for you now after doing it manually.

I deleted my local copies and tried connecting. Downloaded fine for me. Hmmm.
 
Top