• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Come meet the endo!

Hey guys, I played on your server for a couple of hours yesterday and had a good time.

I play fairly regularly, about 4-5 days per week for at least an hour each day.
I live in Indiana (US), and right now it is really freaking cold outside.
I'm not quite 30 yet and consider myself 80% adult, working on the remaining 20%.
I am married but without kids.
My favorite CSS weapon is the knife but if guns are necessary I prefer a deagle and shottie.
I've played off and on since 1.4~ish, I don't remember exactly what version was current then (fall of 2000 I think).
I did play a few CAL-O matches back in the day as a sub but I've never been very good, just lucky sometimes.

I think that about covers it for now. Anyone has any questions feel free to ask. I'll try to swing in here either tomorrow of Thursday if I get time during work to chat with you guys.

-endo

omission

TD Admin
Hey welcome to the server /forums dude, have a good time, drink plenty of beer and sing out loud. Enjoy, cya in game buddy.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
heyo, sup buddy, seen you around, enjoy the facilities.

Stay away from shotgun jesus though, he's fucking contaminated.

glock

TD Admin
Played last night ...was a good time. You did well. I'm one of the old guys.
I'm 20% adult working on the other 80%......don't think I'll make it...

auron

TD Admin
Welcome. I played with you the other night. I go by Ender in game. Stick around, it's a cool place to play.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Also, FYI my game name used to be Ender also but I joined a clan back in 1.6 that already had an Ender so I had to change my name. I tried a few other names but liked the familiarity so I stuck with endo, which is what most people called me anyway. And yes, Ender's Game is indeed my favorite book of all time. I read it once every year over the summer. I've read all the books in the series but the only one worth rereading is the original.

Cheers! :D

Edit: I also read a book about dragons with the main dragon character named Auron, not sure if that's where you got your forum name or not.