• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED Constant TK and Racism

h0und

DARKLY Regular
Name When Banned: *Nuclear_HAMSTER!*
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:407647
Game: CSGO
Server: DARKLY CSGO PUB NO AWP
Ban Reason: Constantly Tking. Him and his friend "FiberLOL" Were tking me and MTH every single round. FiberLOL was kicked by one of the admins as warning, but nuclear didnt stop.
Not banned -SJ

FiberLOL (STEAM_0:1:25186354). Attached jpeg for proof.
Banned -SJ

Attachments

• de_nuke0000.jpg
    de_nuke0000.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 35

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
You TKed Nucear_Hamster five times, and I only see one TK against you.
:uh:

FiberLOL has been banned.

h0und

DARKLY Regular
Thats only because I tked him before he could tk me. And he got me way more than once. He would always shoot me in spawn or in other places around the map and i would react by killing him before he could kill me..

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
That's the thing about retaliation -- it makes it harder for us to determine who the asshole is.

He's got over three days on the server, so he's not some random who joined to cause trouble.

If it happens again he'll get a time out. Next time, do not kill them, report them.

CaptinHG

TD Admin
I banned this guy 1 day,,, ,,, what happened to my thread... Nuclear hamster and several other players id a guy running under the name MisterSergio.... Hampster was ok... In fact when I joined the server I was team attacked in spawn.. by someone named Brenner. who went on to team wound several other team members.. .I kicked him

h0und

DARKLY Regular
Understood.

But also look at how many kills in total he has vs how many teamkills. 800 kills in total and 51 team kills.. Ive looked around and most people around 800 kills usually have under 10 TKs. 51 tks is pretty dam high for someone with hardly any kills to begin with...
I have over 2000 kills with only 17 TKs so Im obviously not the asshole :P. Appreciate the work though. Cya ingame

CaptinHG

TD Admin
SJ check out the log.... there were numerous players pointing the finger at hound then MisterSergio...

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
SJ check out the log.... there were numerous players pointing the finger at hound then MisterSergio...
Your thread got moved to TD member ban section, BTW.

h0und was good at TKing that one guy, but I don't think he was trying to cause shit like FiberLOL or the guy you got.

h0und

DARKLY Regular
I dont think you read this whole thread, you should before you post. The only person i TK'd was nuclear which was wrong since it was retaliation like SJ said. And i hardly have any TKs after playing here for so long, wouldn't just randomly start killing people lol

Jay

I'm New Here
I recall one night where "a Hamster" was blatantly team-killing. I can't exactly remember if that "Hamster" d'c first or was banned. :coffeethink:

Smurf Eater

Donator Supreme!
I think for the most part, this is all a misunderstanding. I was there for the whole thing, and the first tkers were Fiber, who I've seen tk on the server a few times in the past, and some other unknown guy. It caused a fury and more tking between people who were getting tked, of which both were Nuclear and Hound. I think it was a simple misunderstanding between the two, although Hound did take it a little bit far, he isn't much more guilty than Nuclear either.

kts

TD Admin
I think this continued on militia, I came on and was asked to ban tkers, and I only banned that fiber guy for 1week, cause soon after i joined he tked 2 people. There was another guy, named PHO something, who was apparently tking as well, after watching a few rounds, they settled down and did not further tk. then I left