UNDER REVIEW [CS:GO] Admin Application: Fanko

Fanko

A Little Darkly
Hey guys, I currently have a clan application which is on hold, so in the mean time I decided I would apply for an admin position. I am currently a student at York University studying computer science. I believe I have a mature attitude and would fit into an admin position nicely. As of right now I play on mostly the NO AWP/AUTO server but am willing to move to any server that needs an admin the most.

Game Handle(s): CS:GO - Fanko
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:919292
Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None
Real First Name: Taylor

Which DARKLY CS:GO Servers Do You Play On:Mostly the NO AWP/AUTO, but I play on any DARKLY server. They are literally the only servers I play on.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin:
As stated above, since I started playing CS:GO I have only played on the darkly servers. I have started to love the community, and enjoy seeing the other regulars on the server. There are sometimes issues with balance, spammers, harassment, and afkers and I would love to be able to do my part to keep things running smoothly. I am also hoping that an admin position will put me a step closer to becoming a full member of TD.

Do you have a working mic? Yes
How often do you play CS:GO? Regularly
Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? As of right now I play quite often at different times, but once school starts in september I will mostly be on weekends and evenings, with a few late nights and afternoons on my days off.

Thank you for your consideration and see you in game!

halfbakedchef

TD Admin
He also likes when you rub him down with pizza and spit coffee in hiss face when he comes. Good luck not catching a VD tho.

DyNe

A Little Darkly
Fanko is a chill dude and would definately be a good ADMIN/Member. +1 support