DENIED [CS:GO] Admin Application: Less QQ, more PEW PEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres ellingsen

I'm New Here
In-Game Name: Less QQ, more PEW PEW

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:1392889

Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: No, I just bought CS:go about a week and a half ago, but I used to be very active in the CS 1.6 community

Real First Name: Andres

Which DARKLY Servers Do You Play On:
Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | darkly.ca
Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin: Because I like the people there and It is the only server I play on. I also heard that you guys are looking for admins

Do you have a working mic? I do have a working mic, and I use it all the tim

How often do you play CS:GO? I play it every day, atleast 3-4 hours, and more on the weekends

Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? I play all the time to be honest, afternoon, evening and at night.

I just want to say that I love your community and the players you have on your servers, it is very enjoyable and a good group of people!

Best Regards Andres

Andres ellingsen

I'm New Here
Well, I understand that I am pretty new to CS:GO but i have over 500 hours played in CS 1.6 and 1.5, as well as quite a bit of experience being an admin on cs servers in general. But yes, I see that I might have put in a application a little early in my cs:go career lol

Andres ellingsen

I'm New Here
I've only been playing on that server so far, but definately going to try out the other servers too. And yes, the forum presence will come, I promise, as you can see, i just joined the webpage today, so I haven't really had any time to browse the forum yet.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Sorry, but we're not looking for CS:GO Admins on the Toronto Darkly No AWP/AUTO + FF On server.

Status
Not open for further replies.