ACCEPTED [CS:GO] Admin Application: TD| KtS

kts

TD Admin
In-Game Name: KtS
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13300540 uh might be a 1 instead of 0 for go.
Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: TD
Which DARKLY Servers Do You Play On: CSGO 32man sometimes competitive.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin:
I'd like to have admin so I can ban blatant hackers, teamkillers. Not even to ban people everyone "thinks" are hacking but are spinning in circles...and people killing 4 people in spawn. I just feel like it'd be a lot faster and wouldnt have to bug other admins to do this, also to help with autoteambalance, since i'm pretty familiar with everyone on the server, and even if i switch myself, if a spec joins the free spot it'll cancel my switch and I get stuck on the same team. If you dont think i'm responsible enough especially with this fail grammar, all good. Just thought I could help out a bit since I play daily.
Do you have a working mic? yes
How often do you play CS:GO? daily
Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? usually evening, sometimes afternoon and late night.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
This is all a setup!!!

kts = cerb really
cerb wants admin so he can bogdan us all one night!!1!11!!!!oneone!111!!!!

:shrug: +1 to kts for admin :bacon:

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Lmao.

Last i remember he and cerb ghosted for a while together and denied everything until tamik slipped up by talking about someones location to cerb in game instead of vent while one of them was dead and the other alive. It was blatant enough since they knew where everyone was already around corners and what not.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Lmao.

Last i remember he and cerb ghosted for a while together and denied everything until tamik slipped up by talking about someones location to cerb in game instead of vent while one of them was dead and the other alive. It was blatant enough since they knew where everyone was already around corners and what not.

Might as well give redgrant admin too while youre at it.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Lmao.

This is news to me, no one has ever said anything about catching either of them ghosting.

afaik CERB was banned for willingly using an anti-flashbang glitch.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Yea, thing is, hear say with out evidence is chocolate sprinkles on bullshit. There isn't a single thread anywhere I can find on this soooooooooooooooo
You're right, I'm obviously making this up because of a personal vendetta, because you know I do this all the time.

With that being said, omg it's a woman, sorry guys i didnt know..
I shouldve known better. better give her admin quick before she stops playing here, she deserves it and stuff .

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
You're right, I'm obviously making this up because of a personal vendetta, because you know I do this all the time.
My first post didn't even question your validity. I was More surprised that I haven't heard anything about it.

I will second guess anything anyone posts, even more when its a Serious offense against a TD member. Don't take such offense.

With that being said, omg it's a woman, sorry guys i didnt know..
I shouldve known better. better give her admin quick before she stops playing here, she deserves it and stuff .

Yes, yes, sexism, since she's been around TD for a long fucking time, this entire dribble is just useless.

kts

TD Admin
o.o Did that happen shortbus, my brother and I have never used ventrillo, I dont think i knew what that was when he still played cs...iwas probably watching him play while iwas dead or something and talked while he was using the mic trying to get him killed...the only time we played together i would troll him, other wise we never really play cause that's just weird. LOL. But that's a super specific memory, O.O. I just wanna help...with the pubs. lol

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
o.o Did that happen shortbus, my brother and I have never used ventrillo, I dont think i knew what that was when he still played cs...iwas probably watching him play while iwas dead or something and talked while he was using the mic trying to get him killed...the only time we played together i would troll him, other wise we never really play cause that's just weird. LOL. But that's a super specific memory, O.O. I just wanna help...with the pubs. lol

Super specific, no, I just dont forget cocksuckers.
Except you were dead and giving away someones position who was still alive to Cerberus. You fucked up and said it in-game instead of vent or whatever you and that other knob use. What was even funnier was the fact that he was on the opposite team.

kts

TD Admin
Super specific, no, I just dont forget cocksuckers.
Except you were dead and giving away someones position who was still alive to Cerberus. You fucked up and said it in-game instead of vent or whatever you and that other knob use. What was even funnier was the fact that he was on the opposite team.
Uhm we'll if you're completely sure that happened, sorry. That was probably like 5 years ago when i was like 15 or something o.o and was just messing around on cs. But we weren't using vent or anything cause that was before I even knew how to scrim or play other than running around holding m1, which is arguable the best way ^^. I definitely don't believe in ghosting even if someone steam messages me, i have the popups off cause it's annoying... hug? lol