Toronto Darkly CS:GO Server - No AWP/Auto - FF On - Competitive

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I thought this was a bad dream. Nope. What moron decided to add this? Just wait till myg0t and those other scumbag clan members start blocking everyone in popular servers.

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
*blocks vacbannedbear, tytanium, rstfags 1,2, and 3*

Oddly enough I can not connect to the server it just idles off into a yellow loading screen , restarted steam nothing. But no one is even in the server it's not a block thing.

edit: I can how ever connect to chicago odd.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Might have needed a restart. We've noticed that CS:GO servers go to shit and don't let people connect if not restarted often. Try now.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
So I just played for 2-3 maps, and I gotta say that this game was not made at all. This is just player vs. player TF2. I'm not trying to bash it or anything, just sayin.. it's a cool idea, for a TF2 expansion or something, but that's it.

Nothing about it is Counter-Strike.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I miss my free spec cam :angry:

I'm starting to get the hang of the ssg5 (or whatever sniper) after about 2 hours of getting fucked. It feels so different and I think its just a matter of getting used to it. Gotta say overall I actually like CS:GO.

I'm out for a another week at work. Be back next week fuck.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
This is just player vs. player TF2.
Nothing about it is Counter-Strike.

Doesn't feel like TF2 at all IMO
Try this: Play portal2 then play GO, the feel is exactly the same to me. The Beta has changed a tonn, Im sure it's release will change it more.

and yea, not like any CS I've ever played. Not sure if it's bad, or good... but to me the whole *twitch* shooter feel is gone.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ah, see I've never played Portal, so you're probably right :tongue:
I suppose you and I could both agree that CS:GO just isn't counter-strike.. as you've mentioned ''...but to me the whole *twitch* shooter feel is gone." I completely agree! The mouse just feels weird, like a slow, non-accurate moving call of duty version.. there's no 'pin-point' shooting anymore :(