Toronto Darkly CS:S No AWP/Auto + FF on

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Please remove:

de_cbble from rotation -> I'm studying today, and server had upwards of 8-10 people, died @ cbble.

Can we just keep:

dust2, office, egon, piranesi, mill, inferno - on rotation please? This way people will actually notice these maps and play. Once admins are on, we can make votes and play cool shit that people want to play.

Please?

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Almost this.

We should keep Valve maps for now on public rotation and keeps the other maps on Admin list.

Even Egon and Kismayo, which are both really popular on TD servers, are killing the server a low pop.

IMHO.

EDIT: Valve maps + most played CSS pub maps (Piranesi, Inferno, etc)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Almost this.

We should keep Valve maps for now on public rotation and keeps the other maps on Admin list.

Even Egon and Kismayo, which are both really popular on TD servers, are killing the server a low pop.

IMHO.

EDIT: Valve maps + most played CSS pub maps (Piranesi, Inferno, etc)
NO! NOT Valve maps!! That includes garbage like chateau and prodigy - servers killers.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
  1. de_dust2
  2. cs_office
  3. de_season
  4. de_contra
  5. de_piranesi
  6. de_losttemple_pro
  7. de_nightfever
  8. de_cpl_mill
  9. de_inferno
  10. ad_egon_world_td
Shortened to that. Any complaints?

Egon might have to go off, too. I've noticed it fucks shit without heavy TD presence.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
But but, I like Prodigy :(
I understand, there's a lot of maps I like but shouldn't be on rotation through the day when admins aren't on. We're WAY too fragile. We have to build a 24/7 style pub atmosphere before we start introducing more maps. People think TD is dead, disbanded. I had some regs on the other day saying, "Holy shit this place even around anymore?"

You have to remember, maybe 10% of our playerbase ever registered to forums. We lost a ton of people when we took TD CS:S down.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
  1. de_dust2
  2. cs_office
  3. de_season
  4. de_contra
  5. de_piranesi
  6. de_losttemple_pro
  7. de_nightfever
  8. de_cpl_mill
  9. de_inferno
  10. ad_egon_world_td
Shortened to that. Any complaints?

Fucking Stellar! That's excellent, and I think we can only build from here. From here on out, it's all about promoting the server (I'm gonna hit the youtube videos lol) and getting it back going.

Thanks a lot SJ, it's greatly appreciated.

Rams

TD Admin
Ye people join the server and say when did this server come back up. some request flashlight but w.e. some people don't know yet maybe spam TD group with css events.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500.jpg

tomservo

TD Admin
Just to inform there are assholes with the word Pnew infront of their names and all the do is be racist and tk so let and admin know so we can ban them :D