CSGO 10mans 2015?

amanshotme

TD Member
I'll be available all day Sunday and Monday, as well as evening times going forward (after 5PM EST) for the foreseeable future. Just message me or drop an invite or something, I'll drop whatever it is I'm doing and become Patient Zero... err a tester.

Edit: as for maps, I've always liked the older competitive maps. Contra, Mill, Frost, Lost Temple could be fun if I learned the call outs. Those, along with the standard competitive maps mentioned before, would be perfect. If/when they rework Nuke, we could throw that on there as well.

Cool cool. If I can set everything up on Thursday, I think we can move forward with a 10man on Saturday. We should be able to get about 10 peeps despite TD MEAT.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Testing on Sunday evening worked well for @thewhaleman, why not do it then?

We might want to consider moving 10man day to Sunday if Saturday/Friday prove to be busy for to many people, as someone who use to manage constant content releases, Sundays, and Thursdays are the best time to do anything related to getting people to watch/do something. No one every does anything on these days.

I can help test the server thinger on Friday though. Just tell me a time and I'll join Mumble.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE!! ME ME ME!! So I read like the first few pages! However we use to have a scrim server for css? No more scrim servers for csgo? I was the queen of getting these things together sometimes two at a time! I want in. I do need a few days to get my skills back to par i havent played in over a year.. So Count me in that adds to your total.. BLAZE ON

amanshotme

TD Member
IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE!! ME ME ME!! So I read like the first few pages! However we use to have a scrim server for css? No more scrim servers for csgo? I was the queen of getting these things together sometimes two at a time! I want in. I do need a few days to get my skills back to par i havent played in over a year.. So Count me in that adds to your total.. BLAZE ON

A wild Hailey has appeared! ...... Sure count yourself in and w/e