CSGOLounge Thread

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Going medium in on epsilon tonight, I've been making progress by betting small on favoured teams. Hopefully Epislon can beat Mouz, watching them both they seem fairly even to me.

mouz beating LDLC last night definitely surprised me, they were very very strong yesterday in all of their games.
I'm personally skipping the match but if I was braver I would also put a bet on Epsilon.

Odds are skewed cause mouz are hyped right now, it's definitely a 50/50 game, maybe even 55/45 in favour of Epsilon.
GL!

shoottomaim

BANNED
mouz beating LDLC last night definitely surprised me, they were very very strong yesterday in all of their games.
I'm personally skipping the match but if I was braver I would also put a bet on Epsilon.

Odds are skewed cause mouz are hyped right now, it's definitely a 50/50 game, maybe even 55/45 in favour of Epsilon.
GL!

Epsilon haven't been bootcamping since G3, and they sucked ass the past week. ;/

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
What's bootcamping?

All players together in a single room for a period of time with a lot of practice.

HellRaisers all have over 140+ hours logged on GO over the past two weeks, they have been bootcamping since G3.
Take with that what you will.

shoottomaim

BANNED
bzBjrkq.png

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I watched the Fnatic game before work and was almost crapping my pants, holy fuck so close.
I knew LDLC could take it, I'm a bit of an LDLC fan boy.
I only placed bets on Fnatic and LDLC today but £1.50 worth of winnings overall.

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
I'm up 69 cents through my modest bets, nothing over $5 with a usual bet of a $1 on the lesser team. I didn't bet on the final match.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
bet 7 lost 6 hahaha, down -60 but whatever, those were profit money anyways. Lucky i couldn't bet on the final, probably gonna lose that too when Fnatic fucking picked cobble first map ... :choke: Kind of kicking myself too switching to LDLC over NIP~ :feelscry: Super close game tho.