• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Darkly Mod Application TF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Fahrenheit

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xelfe/
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None always been a roamer however enjoy Darkly very much
Real First Name: Christopher
Favorite Games: Team Fortress 2
Interests: Gaming, Trading, and mostly seeing friends
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? I love the community, I've always felt included, feel respected as a regular, and mostly just to improve the quality of gaming experiences

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes
Are you active on the forums? Begining to be active
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No I'm 15

shoottomaim

BANNED
Game Handle(s): Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xelfe/
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None always been a roamer however enjoy Darkly very much
Real First Name: Christopher
Favorite Games: Team Fortress 2
Interests: Gaming, Trading, and mostly seeing friends
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? I love the community, I've always felt included, feel respected as a regular, and mostly just to improve the quality of gaming experiences

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes
Are you active on the forums? Begining to be active
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No I'm 15

wrong section

Prosyne_

I'm New Here
This application is very brief and looks like it took you 5 minutes, I would say work on the depth.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Just by reading your rushed app I don't think you're ready. Being a mod is a step up from just feeling welcomed into the community; It's where you need to start enforcing the rules and be ready for anything. Your application doesn't show any sign of commitment to the position, as you took 5-10 minutes to make it. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, but being able to type a solid post is something you will need when you make ban reports and such. -1 for now

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Thanks for the app!

There are a couple of essential things required to be considered for a Staff position: (aside from the specifics mentioned on the app format)

1. Regular presence on the servers and conduct becoming of the position you aspire too...

2. Regular forum activity, both to ensure you frequent the forums enough to remain informed of any changes or updates to staff, servers or rules - and to allow the community to get to know you - and if you aren't careful you might just make some new friends and find some interesting stuff!

DGN standards are high for TF2 Staff positions, and applications are accepted or rejected based primarily on the two above-listed criteria - note though that applications are not acted on quickly, by design. This doesn't mean that we have forgot about you, it means that you are being evaluated - sometimes with your knowledge but frequently without....

All applications are eventually addressed - let's hope that you make a good enough impression to join our Staff - Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.