• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED DARKLY| Tom, The Mercenary Fish Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s): DARKLY| Tom, The Mercenary Fish
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38325487
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:

LifePunch - A community / Gaming servers on Garry's Mod.
Intox - Gaming Community on TF2 (Mainly play Saxton hale there)
I don't know if you'll count World of Warcraft guilds and such so not going to add them.
Real First Name: Thomas
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mainly on Trade#2 but I occationally go on the others
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
I feel like Darkly will be a great community to be involved with, the people are friendly and you can have fun as well as do some trading. I would like to be an Admin as I feel I can bring a good and fair perspective to the role as well as being friendly.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes as far as I know
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
You just joined darkly less than a month ago? You need to change your answer regarding having a month of play time to a no in that case.
I don't see you enforcing the rules (in your chat logs) or having much server activity other than #2. I know they don't mean everything but that is a big issue. Jumping the gun a little bit on yourself, you also need more forum activity. Chat logs: http://darkly.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/763710
In my opinion you are far from being a mod. -1
Stick around

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
I used to be called Jammy Dodger mainly but some people know me as Captain Jack Sparrow too it all depends but I do recognize your name E1ite

Holy hell I know this guy!

However, basing purely off of darkly gaming I am going to have to give a -1. You have very little forum activity and you are still fairly new to the servers. Stick around though!

Reactions: Rei

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
+1 for Tom. Well understanding of the rules, great personality, and respects other players/regulars/staff members REALLY well.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
I must agree with Matthew on this. Tom seems rather short tempered at times and prefers to insult others rather than help them. -1

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Staying mutual for now, he has potential, but its VERY rough. Though it would be beneficial if Darkly supported the duck-bill platypus funds, put a good name for us out there :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.