ACCEPTED DARKLY Trade Admin Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
Game Handle(s): DARKLY | Regal Waffle
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41850879
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None.
Real First Name: Joe
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: DARKLY | London TF2 Trade/Idle #1 | darklytrade.com
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've started to use trade servers again, I was playing on London #1. One fag was mic spamming. I muted him but I think he was driving some people out (Noobs). I want to stop mic spammer/hackers, etc. Also a lot of people being dicks in general. People spamming the chat and telling people to go die for using certain weapons.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? I think so.
Do you have a working mic? I do, don't use it. But will if I have too.

Discodude

TF2 Admin
You check at the top of the page it should have a tab labeled "Stats" which brings you to a page of servers. Select DARKLY TF2 Trade Servers and then hit the players option. After this you just search you game-handle, which brings results. Upon clicking said results is shows several statistics about your game time on these servers.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Oh wow!
Joe is finally applying!
I told you to do this ages ago...haha.

I can vouch for this guy, he would make a great Admin for the TF2 servers.
He always plays TF2, even more than me now, and he always visits the DARKLY servers.
Although he can be immature (can't we all) he is very mature for his age when he needs to be.
He has helped me crack down on a lot of hackers etc on the Minecraft server and he definitely knows how to be a good Admin and how to deal with people fairly.
He has also told me when there has been serious mic spamming on the DARKLY TF2 servers on several occasions.

How do you check? xD
I know Disco told you how to get there, but I know you're lazy so...
Just click here.

Anyway, like I say to everyone.
Be patient!
But you already know that, so good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.