• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED DGN Aim Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s): Aim, Aimbot, Aimbot.ExE, Aela The Huntress

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:67585940

Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
None

Real First Name:
Andrew (Andy, If you Prefer To Call Me That)

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Any That Have People On Them, But Usually Server 1 and 2

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
I have played with the Darkly TF2 servers for a while now and i love the servers. I love the community, all the staff, and the way things are run. The first thing i look forward to when i get up in the morning is going on tf2, hopping on to Server #2, And saying hi to any people who are on. I love to help people and explain things to them. I hate it though, when i join the server and there are people breaking the rules and making the experience not as fun for other people (Mic spammers, chat spammers, hackers, ETC). I do my best to inform the of the rules and try to get the attention of any moderators/admins i have in my friends list. I would love to be able to be a staff member so i can deal with people who break the rules. If i am accepted as staff i will do my best to insure that the Darkly servers are a fun place for people to come and trade and make new friends.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, I am good friends with many people in the community.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No.

Last edited:

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
You're a good guy, really.
However,just a couple of weeks ago you got banned by us for being obscenely offensive, and saying offensive jokes after I told you NOT to.
If you can't listen to me when i told you something, how are we going to trust you with perms?

Especially instances where you are insensitive about women, children and other racial backgrounds, because we have a large majority of players that come from different ethnic backgrounds I assume.. They're not going to want to stay because someone was a dickhead and offended them either through gender or through racial. This is how we lose players.

So, as of now, I'm going to say no.

Good luck though. :)

You're a good guy, really.
However,just a couple of weeks ago you got banned by us for being obscenely offensive, and saying offensive jokes after I told you NOT to.
If you can't listen to me when i told you something, how are we going to trust you with perms?

Especially instances where you are insensitive about women, children and other racial backgrounds, because we have a large majority of players that come from different ethnic backgrounds I assume.. They're not going to want to stay because someone was a dickhead and offended them either through gender or through racial. This is how we lose players.

So, as of now, I'm going to say no.

Good luck though. :)
I am deeply sorry for doing that, and i will never do it again. Thank you for the good luck and thank you for your feed back :).

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
I know I haven't been around much lately because of my job but I'm still going to have to give a firm -1 on this one.
You used to be a cool guy but then you said some incredibly offensive things, that I still have the chat logs of, to a dear friend of mine which forever ruined my opinion of you. Not only that, there was more than one occasion that you were being a horrible disruption to the server by spewing racist and offensive remarks left and right because you found it funny. Going by my own experiences and what Nano had to say, I genuinely don't think a -1 has ever been more justified.

That being said, I will admit that I haven't been around a lot lately and it is entirely possible that you may have changed in the past few months. However, I cannot think of any redeeming quality that would be able to change my personal opinion of you at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.