EURO CUP 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Anything related can be discussed here (please, for the love of God - no hating on other people's countries, their teams, customs, players etc. - keep it respectful :) ).

I just want to ask if anyone knows anyone/any spot/store selling authentic Euro Cup 2012 jerseys?? All the stores I see (physical stores, fuck online) are $100+ :(

Thanks in advance!

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Nooo Poland... We were leading 1-0 AND Greece was down a man.

I didnt watch the game since i was working but i was listening to it on the radio and from what i gathered, we were dominating the first half.

Ill take the tie and the point even though we practically had the win in the bag but sadly we really needed that win.

Edit: Whos everyone going for? If Poland doesnt make it through (i doubt they will), ill be rooting for Netherlands.

On a side note, hopefully Portugal doesnt either. I have a crapload of portugese friends/co workers and my sisters dating one so it would make it that much better.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ya, Poland should have had that game, but when the Polish keeper earned the red and gave Greece a penalty shot, it turned out they got LUCKY (great read from the keeper; shit shot by the Greek player) to tie! Good game, very exciting!

Russia just blew Czech away wtf!

EDIT: My buddy's selling really good fakes, no names/#s, but $30, comes with shorts. I'm gonna buy one of these for now, and get a real one maybe next week.

jamesearljones

TD Member
how's the flopping? because if i see any, i'm not watching this shit. I'll wait for the women's soccer in the Olympics, who are ironically less pussy than their male counterparts.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
how's the flopping? because if i see any, i'm not watching this shit. I'll wait for the women's soccer in the Olympics, who are ironically less pussy than their male counterparts.
[video=youtube_share;RvUIbqKyppY]http://youtu.be/RvUIbqKyppY[/video]

TurboTaco

TD Admin
man i was disappointed with the netherlands v denmark game....glad i didn't put $ on it cuz i woulda lost it fo sho

Did not think Netherlands would lose...especially with all their amazing opportunities....it was like watching Bayern v Chelsea. That first goal really affected the confidence of the dutch

mandy

TD Member
I hope Italy doesn't play backwards for the entire game tomorrow or I'm disowning my country and rooting full force for Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.