• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

[EVENT] Toronto Beer Week

Rostov Roskovvosky

I'm New Here
A whole week dedicated to beer eh? Interesting. My beer blog(view from my Steam profile) covers craft brews. If you don't know where to start, just sample some randomly and see what you like. Key word is sample, not pound em back. Personally, my top choice is an Indian Pale Ale.

swan

DARKLY Regular
Obviously grab some Millstreet. Muskoka is good if you like bitter. And wellington... Well.. It's cheap and hard.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
A whole week dedicated to beer eh? Interesting. My beer blog(view from my Steam profile) covers craft brews. If you don't know where to start, just sample some randomly and see what you like. Key word is sample, not pound em back. Personally, my top choice is an Indian Pale Ale.

I don't know how many I will get to try, but maybe I'll try an ale instead of an IPA. IPAs are my go-to when I'm out.

Obviously grab some Millstreet. Muskoka is good if you like bitter. And wellington... Well.. It's cheap and hard.

Noted! I tried Muskoka's mad tom IPA and you're right haha A little too bitter IMO.

swan

DARKLY Regular
if people were to meet up, what would be the most desirable day? How's Monday or Tuesday?