• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProXfight

I'm New Here
so i was playing on the darkly TF2 server on the trade_arena map

and because i got 1k kills i have premium for 10 days,now yesterday someone showed me what kind of commands can be used for being premium and it was alot of fun,being huge and stuff ;)

but then there is that guy called Pairty with no Prefix whatsoever telling me and another guy to stop using these commands because they shouldnt have been in the server or something like that.

i did not care because that guy wasnt staff or anything and started policing both of us playing around with the commands.

then for some reason he turns into a staff member with the prefix and bans me from the server.

now i do realize using these commands might have been wrong but pretending to be a normal player flaming around to make us stop use something and then banning us turning into a staff member is not a right thing to do.

if someone came to my house door and tells me that he wants to search thru it ill tell him to get lost,unless he pops out a officer badge and a glock to make me let him do his work.

this is not right ,so im appealing my ban

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
First, this is the wrong section to appeal your ban. Second, you didn't fill out the form to actually appeal your ban. Third, i am Parity (at the time of your ban). I informed you that the commands you were using were commands you weren't supposed to have access to. You know they are commands that you shouldn't be using. After asking you to stop, you proceed to force rtd and give everyone on the server noclip. I literally informed you and the other premium player to stop using them 4 times. It should have been easy to stop, since you knew it was wrong to do in the first place, yet you didn't. Instead you argued and bitched.

I go undercover because clowns like you WON'T abuse the commands when you know a staff member is on because you're to afraid to do it in front of someone that can make you stop. Being undercover gives me an idea on how you normally act on the server. Our servers are much better off without your AIDS infested bullshit. Even though you didn't appeal in the correct forum or in the proper way, it's still denied. Go be terrible in some other community.

@OG buckshot jr - 2 in a row. Sorry. Please close or move.

Last edited:

ProXfight

I'm New Here
awsome
Instead you argued and bitched.
clowns like you
without your AIDS infested bullshit
Go be terrible in some other community.

pretty sad a staff member has to "go undercover" to tell someone not to use a command.

i did not KNOW its not allowed,ive seen several times. people are often doing stuff like this! and no staff member told me what the actual rules are,and why do youexpect your players to listen to some radnom dude telling them to stop doing something? and if it isnt allowed why do i have access to it anyways?

now you go on by cursing me and telling me and i have AIDS?
rather rude dont you think?

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
The server has !rules. Saying you don't know a rule is never an excuse. There is also a popup that comes up when you join the server that has your press 1 to accept the rules. I informed you 4 times to stop. Why would you think you'd be allowed to give an entire server noclip? You knew better. Also, a direct quote from you:

"now i do realize using these commands might have been wrong"

Please stop contradicting yourself. It's no longer a discussion.

I'm supposed to make sure the servers are run the way they need to run. You think giving the entire server noclip is cute and fun, but not everyone wants that shit. I'm not here to be your friend. You were an ass when i asked you to stop 4 times and continued to use the commands. It shouldn't matter if i am staff or not. If you are doing something stupid or wrong on the server, you should know yourself to stop, let alone when others are asking you to stop.

ProXfight

I'm New Here
"now i do realize using these commands might have been wrong"

thats still a true statement,doesnt mean im not allowed to do it. on many servers weird stuff is allowed and so i shouldnt do it because its not "vanilla TF2" ?

also,that noclip thing was an accident where i typed all instead of myself but couldnt change it later on.
as a respectable staff member you could have given me a warning but you banned me immdeatly with no warning whatsoever

and you not being staff member with his respectable tag takes your abillity away to say people what to do on the server,there was no reason i should have listened to you.

can you please stop swearing? its rather rude

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
awsome
Instead you argued and bitched.
clowns like you
without your AIDS infested bullshit
Go be terrible in some other community.

pretty sad a staff member has to "go undercover" to tell someone not to use a command.

i did not KNOW its not allowed,ive seen several times. people are often doing stuff like this! and no staff member told me what the actual rules are,and why do youexpect your players to listen to some radnom dude telling them to stop doing something? and if it isnt allowed why do i have access to it anyways?

now you go on by cursing me and telling me and i have AIDS?
rather rude dont you think?
OK, this faggot is staying banned. Perm. I'm over-ruling. Case closed.

Great work @Fiend

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Just to be clear, this clown is to remain banned. This is a permanent ban. I'm not sure if all understand what permanent means, but I'll help you understand.

Edit: i don't look at tf2 forums, but to be even more clear: any attempt by this idiot to say "we worked things out" is incorrect. Ban on sight and smash his shitty Dell.

Thanks @Tick Tock Man and @Cmp™ for their patience and help on this. Great work as usual..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.