• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Forbes article on War Z

TurboTaco

TD Admin
cuz they were dumb and advertised 'features' of the games that were only planned rather than already implemented. Lots of ppl cried, and now its pulled from steam...for now

Xilorator

Blackpulse Admin
I don't own the game, however from what I heard and read, it's a rip off. Glad it's no longer available on steam.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
I don't own the game, however from what I heard and read, it's a rip off. Glad it's no longer available on steam.

DayZ = rip off
CsGO = rip off
WarZ for $20 during preorder days = more fun than GO, COD, BF3, worth the change in my anus

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I own and have played WarZ. You are wrong and ignorant xilorator.

WarZ getting pulled is nothing but BS

TurboTaco

TD Admin
At its current state, i highly doubt warz will disappear. They didnt anticipate how successful its prerelease would be and now they are sitting on game gold mine. I believe it will only get more updates and development and the community will get bigger too

I think a lot of ppl who never played DayZ or stalker have a false sense of expectation from the game. It really is basic and simple: scavenge, find friends, hunt or be hunted, survive or perish and repeat.

DatGuy

TD Member
At its current state, i highly doubt warz will disappear. They didnt anticipate how successful its prerelease would be and now they are sitting on game gold mine. I believe it will only get more updates and development and the community will get bigger too

I think a lot of ppl who never played DayZ or stalker have a false sense of expectation from the game. It really is basic and simple: scavenge, find friends, hunt or be hunted, survive or perish and repeat.

I've played DayZ and Stalker, but Im not pissed about the game, Im pissed at the devs handling of it and REALLY poor design decisions

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
you can tell newb, because flatchlight.

Are all these people whining about this game, actually game players?

Xilorator

Blackpulse Admin
you can tell newb, because flatchlight.

Are all these people whining about this game, actually game players?

I could give a fuck about the gameplay of WarZ, it's about setting a precedent of devs not being gigantic cocksuckers. The evidence is there, continue being ignorant.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
:yaoming:
I can't post this enough times.

loooooooooooooooooool a game made for me :)

Wait till these boobs who shit onthe game finally play it, and get killed by a guy under the ground, or hammer hacked, or get merked walking out of the store by a guy on his belly moving faster than running

:yaoming:

In mother russia, game plays YOU!

TurboTaco

TD Admin
When did hinouchi hack xilorators account?

How are the devs gigantic cocksuckers? Can u reiterate your own thoughts of the game n development without referencing jeffyboi fgt video reviews and baby dick warz players who complain they were killed in pvp? Can u base any of your opinions on your own legitimate experience playing the game? No? Then stfu lol.

:yaoming: those who debase a game without playing it themselves

Whos the real ignorant one? The multiple members who have enjoyed the game since october or the couple babies who barely played the game or not at all?