Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Pfft, like they wouldn't do season 7, this thing is a cash cow.... They'll probably finish GOT before George finishes the books.

amanshotme

TD Member
Hey we all knew what was coming for Mr J. Funny thing is that I didn't notice it was CG Cersei until I read the review lol.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
What the fuuuuuuckkkk
Wait so does Jon die in the books as well or is this another change?
Ramsey(or someone else pretending to be him) writes a letter to JS claiming to have killed Stannis and claiming to have his sister(Arya in the book). Enraged by the idea of his sister being raped by the Boltons, Jon Snow declares he would ride to Winterfell with any man willing, to put Ramsey Bolton to the sword. It is then that Jon Snow is Caesar'd by some 50 members of the nights watch, with the chapter and book ending with his fade to black.

RIP Jon Snow. Perhaps he will rise as Jon Targaryen or the second coming of Azor Ahai(the hero Melisandre believed Stannis to be reincarnate) or perhaps HBO and GRRM are cunts and Jon is dead.

Fuck shit cock

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Ramsey(or someone else pretending to be him) writes a letter to JS claiming to have killed Stannis and claiming to have his sister(Arya in the book). Enraged by the idea of his sister being raped by the Boltons, Jon Snow declares he would ride to Winterfell with any man willing, to put Ramsey Bolton to the sword. It is then that Jon Snow is Caesar'd by some 50 members of the nights watch, with the chapter and book ending with his fade to black.

RIP Jon Snow. Perhaps he will rise as Jon Targaryen or the second coming of Azor Ahai(the hero Melisandre believed Stannis to be reincarnate) or perhaps HBO and GRRM are cunts and Jon is dead.

Fuck shit cock
So is that the last you see of him in the books?
The show left it long enough for us to wait for some kind of shock eye opening or something but then nothing happened..
And what about R+L=King J? I was hoping that all meant he would mean he would take the throne one day.