Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

vinny paz

TD Admin
lol jojen.

stabbed multiple times by a skeletor, then gets his neck slit by his own sister, then gets blown to bits by a fireball from a tree-looking child.

:feelscry:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
dont google it

its feels

dont fuck up the feels

or if you are going to spoil it, read the books instead of googling a spoiler :D

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
or if you are going to spoil it, read the books instead of googling a spoiler :D

I know I know I know
I started the first one but I've got a lot of crap going on at home right now :/
Then with work too I have no spare time anymore.

Just gonna have to hope they introduce her next season if I don't read the books by then.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I just bought the whole audio book set because I have no time for leisure reading.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Parody - some plot spoilers - watch on your own risk (doesn't go past what's been on TV to date, maybe only Season 3)

And impressions:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
From what I've read, not only is LSH cut, but so is Arianne, Quentyn (both replaced by Trystane) and no Victarion, Aeron, and maybe even Euron? Also seen some shit that there might not even be Griff and Young Griff storyline?

AIDS to the dome.

vinny paz

TD Admin
From what I've read, not only is LSH cut, but so is Arianne, Quentyn (both replaced by Trystane) and no Victarion, Aeron, and maybe even Euron? Also seen some shit that there might not even be Griff and Young Griff storyline?

AIDS to the dome.

Would have preferred the Greyjoy storyline to the seemingly half-assed Dorne one, but ok.

Welcome back SJ

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon

AIDS to the dome.

What the fuck are they going to do with the Ironborn story line then. No victarion = piss down these producers throats

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Yeah, shit would be AIDS. I like the Greyjoy shit.

I can understand axing Griff/Young Griff shit though.
After building up Dany this whole time they don't want to introduce someone else to wreak havoc and lay claim to the throne. And if Aegon ends up being a Blackfyre, they can't explain shit to the TV audience. Tyrion will just end up with Dany instead.

Would have liked to see some fine ass Arianne, though. :datass:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Well, that and Arianne is to play a bigger part in the next two books i thought ... RIP