Have a question about the forums,also a poll

If you shoot a man in the toe, but in the hospital he dies of a medical mistake, whos the killer?

• The shooter

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • The doctors

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

shoottomaim

BANNED
You're not banned and regardless of your history, you have been doing a good job with the MC server.

Don't take scumbag steve's posts to heart, in case you haven't noticed, that's just the way steve is. He ain't changing so just ignore his posts if they seem offensive to you.

:scumbag:
Thanks man, good to know that someone still sticks up for me.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Don't take scumbag steve's post to heart, take the post by SJ saying the same thing to heart, faggot.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I know I have a crappy ass record that puts a stain in my name,...
I get it, and I'm sorry. I fucked up. I offered my help, and you accepted it and gave me a second chance.
Nope, just one guy let you. The rest of us are pretty much where we stand.

It's nothing personal, you're actually a nice guy. You just have to understand that once a hack, always considered a hack. Wouldn't you? A lot of us consider this 'home', and to have a 'once-cheat' in the house, is rather uncomfortable.

*I chose to respond because I'm one of the few/many/however-many-it-is that broke your balls.

Edward

Banned
How could a question erupt such a shitstorm? Also whats that hack/cheat thing, am i missing part of the story?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Yeah, wtf did s2m even mean, this guy says nothing about using cracks on minecraft here, wtf?

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Nope, just one guy let you. The rest of us are pretty much where we stand.

It's nothing personal, you're actually a nice guy. You just have to understand that once a hack, always considered a hack. Wouldn't you? A lot of us consider this 'home', and to have a 'once-cheat' in the house, is rather uncomfortable.

*I chose to respond because I'm one of the few/many/however-many-it-is that broke your balls.

Why don't you ever flame hoob, isn't he vac banned? Once a hack...

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member

Ban steve and hoob then, once hackers always hackers. Why should there be a double standard?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Ban steve and hoob then, once hackers always hackers. Why should there be a double standard?

Yes budget, why is there a doubt standard?

We aren't talking about banning shoottomaim, anywhere in this thread, so what exactly are you talking about? I see no double standard. The only double standard would be the way you treat iCe and the way you expect me to treat shoottomaim.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
iCe and shoot are not a good comparison stevo. I don't see it as being a good example. Got anything else?

And you're just a dick steve, we all know that. Shoot is not your first victim and certainly will not be your last.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
iCe and shoot are not a good comparison stevo. I don't see it as being a good example. Got anything else?

And you're just a dick steve, we all know that. Shoot is not your first victim and certainly will not be your last.

Considering all we do is be dicks and ridicule each other on here, I don't see how shoottomaim is my victim. Would brains ever be able to live down cheating on Darkly? No. Why should anyone else?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Why don't you ever flame hoob, isn't he vac banned? Once a hack...
Because you're so new to TD, you might not have known. Hoob has been flamed for years.

To be fair, I wasn't around (in-game etc.) when Steve allegedly hacked. I only read about it on forums. From what I remember (I could be wrong, don't shoot me here), it was a second account to be a joke on someone?

As for Hoob, I wasn't the only one involved in the decision to keep him/get rid of him. To be honest, back then when he wasn't my friend or I didn't know him, if I had known, I'd take the Kirock stance and say ban him lol

Finally, to both of you - don't be offended. I mean no harm to Shoot, and certainly none personally. I'm lazy to find my post, but I'm pretty sure I said it's ok to leave him unbanned, but not ok for him to ever be a member because of the hack incident. (Obviously, this is my opinion, not a final ruling.. in case anyone gets pissed).