• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Healthy Breakfasts

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
my wife bought flintstone vitamins for my daughter and i looked at the ingredients and threw that shit in the trash. Flintstones Vitamins are oaded with genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), aspartame, aluminum, petroleum-derived artificial colors, and all sorts of other toxic additives that are literally poisonous to humans, and especially to children.
most of the "vitamins" in flintstones is considered HAZARDOUS in Europe.

Dean

TD Member
Supplements aren't held to any standard of regulation. take that for face value. most of your pills will likely be just filled with rice or just sugar tablets. jewgypsy scam shit, send them to teh ovens.

my wife bought flintstone vitamins for my daughter and i looked at the ingredients and threw that shit in the trash. Flintstones Vitamins are oaded with genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), aspartame, aluminum, petroleum-derived artificial colors, and all sorts of other toxic additives that are literally poisonous to humans, and especially to children.

GMO aint bad l2 science. and poison is an expression of quantitative exposure.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I watched shit on tv about supplements being full of a bunch of AIDS and shit... scary stuff.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member

This explains why Brains is so derpy... poor brains was poisoned by flintstones vitamins

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Today so far:
- honey-lemon tea
- bran-raison muffin
- Strawberries
- Banana
- Yogurt

I suppose I'm doin ok, no? The above is sort of my template lately...

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Today so far:
- honey-lemon tea
- bran-raison muffin
- Strawberries
- Banana
- Yogurt

I suppose I'm doin ok, no? The above is sort of my template lately...
It's pretty good but you should put in some protein in that blend. Maybe even take that muffin out. Muffins aren't as good as people think :/

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
It's pretty good but you should put in some protein in that blend. Maybe even take that muffin out. Muffins aren't as good as people think :/
Raison-bran, bro! Bran is healthy, and I don't get enough in my diet... Ya, I should throw some protein in there. Perhaps if I add a shake in there, I'll be good (my diet, as it stands, is full of protein otherwise)...

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Raison-bran, bro! Bran is healthy, and I don't get enough in my diet... Ya, I should throw some protein in there. Perhaps if I add a shake in there, I'll be good (my diet, as it stands, is full of protein otherwise)...

Bran and raisin are both awesome for ya, but in a muffin, they arent too good unfortunately :\

Tim Horton's Raisin Bran muffin
Calories (kcals) 370
Total Fat (g) 12
Saturated Fat (g) 2
Trans Fat (g) 0.2
Cholesterol (mg) 20
Sodium (mg) 370
Carbohydrate (g) 64
Dietary Fibre (g) 4
Sugar (g) 37
Protein (g) 5