TD Admin
his CS:GO keeps crashing. He has tried everything I can think of including:

-clean wipe and install his game and steam directory
-verify game cache
-multiple game restarts
-steam restarts
-disabling anti virus software
-joining diff servers

post ideas here so i can relay to him, or or message him yourself. Poor guy is ready to give up.

please no derailing the thread with how much you hate CSGO b/c your vagina burns k thx.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
CS:GO makes my fucking vagina burn. Hate this game.

Sounds like the same problem buddy from the other thread is having. December 6th update messed with people's game :(

omission

TD Admin
This help me a lot with my crashes.
1. Log on to Steam
2. Click on steam
3. Click on settings
4. Click on interface
5. Turn off " notified me about or changes to my games

Give it a try, it might work for you as it did for me.

satanic_hamster

DARKLY Regular
This recent? Any crashes else where? What's the actual error message?

Need more details. Due to the recent update, I'd suggest making sure directx and vid card drivers are updated. Clear dust out of fans.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
yes, please give us some details regarding the error he is having.

As a note, occasionally when I play a game that reaches the upper pantheons of my memory, a bad bucket or two will cause a game to get fuckered. Now knowing that TD plays borderlands 2 quite a bit, I doubt that's it, but whenever I have these oddball crashes, I always run my memory scanner dohicky

Peace be with you,
Leroy St James.

$alvador

TD Member
damn this game. i actually would have bought it when it was 50% off except that it kept crashing out of the blue like this for me too

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
it was probably the graphics card sync issue a lot of people have had. you have to play with the nvidia setting

Fumble

A Little Darkly
Well in case someone else has the same problem. I was crashing frequently after i joined a CS server. It would also happen when the server changed maps. I googled it up and I realized that the crashing was due to the advertisements that would load up before you select teams. I never had this problem before, it just stated appearing after a certain patch in CS:GO.

I just typed in console some command that disabled advertisements and never had the issue again. I forgot what the command was, copy and pasted from a site I found.

CopenHagenPune

DARKLY Regular
And that you are right ! Sorry I didn't notice this and post that command sooner wheni found out about it! Let me know if it works for you too man ! Best of luck!