I have returned to DARKLY

As the title says.. The legend has returned.

You may now cheer

**Celebrating time is over.
Side note.. I am having a serious problem with my config now.. I've looked around online, and it seems to be common that the autoexec files are no longer working for many people (since whatever updates have taken place in the past year).

The default is loading my mat_dxlevel to 95.... that's so fucking bright I cant see anything (try it and have fun..). I have attempted to create a new autoexec to correct the default, but it will not load (even when maually entering exec autoexec.cfg in console). I am however getting some things from my old config (due to the steam cloud bullshit).

A: I have disable steam cloud
B: I have the file saved in the correct cfg under "autoexec.cfg" as an "all files" type and can see the file in the folder under cfg type.

Hopefully I will get some glorious advise for BJ or any of you new(er) imitators.

That is all..

**You may now return to cheering

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
EDIT: WHAT UP!?!?!? :D

You want to save it as a "cfg" file type. Also, if you're having difficulties with brightness/HDR, their related to HDR levels, not DirectX (dxlevel). Click the Optimization link in my signature after this post and you'll see a post of my config there. Take what you need, and good luck!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
bromarcio, welcome back !!!! meet this saturday (jan 28)

Fork Included

TD Admin
p920931603-3.jpg

p453832139-3.jpg

p479038302-3.jpg

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Gentle description

1) First pic: Ready to fight 47
2) Second pic: Just fought 47, it was an epic 12 hour battle
3) Third pic: Now they are gay lovers

Hayyy all.. As for pic #3, for all those that were are Cock's place.. you know 47 left with me ;)

EDIT: WHAT UP!?!?!? :D

You want to save it as a "cfg" file type. Also, if you're having difficulties with brightness/HDR, their related to HDR levels, not DirectX (dxlevel). Click the Optimization link in my signature after this post and you'll see a post of my config there. Take what you need, and good luck!

BJ Hayyy again :)
Its for sure related to the mat_dxlevel. When i start the game, it's at 95 and I have to manually change it to 8 (then everything is perfectly visible). HDR is disabled and brightness is perfect and highly adjustable in-game.
For the cfg, I am saving it as a .cfg (all file types) the exact same way as I used too.
My cfg is not loading even when I manually try to exec it (rates/interp/autobuy levels are all fucked now)

The video problem is no longer a problem if i can get the config fixed, but i have no idea why it wont exec

Pic of the fold/file type http://imageshack.us/f/822/configr.jpg/

As for the wt's up/been up, here is the cliff notes:

- Work = long hours
- Got Engaged
- Moved (even closer to Wegz)

Fork Included

TD Admin
congrats on the engagement!

i just lived through my own wedding, you're gonna have a blast!

come downtown on the 28th, we'll suck some cock

Fork Included

TD Admin
fried cock on a fork

we chopped one off from Jack Deth, that's how we roll when it comes to weird random showups

47 had to eat it as punishment for bringing him over.