• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

    If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

I make my own jarate

derpy

Temp TF2 Banned
My name is Derpy and I joined Darkly because I thought the community was pretty awesome. I've been playing on Darkly's Chicago trade server for the last couple of weeks and have noticed that some of my favorite people on the server were members of Darkly. Trading there was always easy and it's hard to get bored on that server. People are always gambling everything they own away and it's really fun to see them lose it all *cough* Cheeze *cough*. I knew I wanted to join darkly when one of the admins on the server happily consented to giving me the "drugs" effect on the dice mod. It takes pretty awesome admins to do that. I also know they care about my safety because when I felt a seizure coming on, they turned it off. Great guys, lemmee tellya.

Anyways, I'm a teenager from Chicago with one year of high school left. I've been playing video games for a while and love tf2.
 

47

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
hahaha" make my pwn jarate" LoL

cheeze lost hard, from what i heard, but nothing compared to what happened to Stve a couple days after. cleaned out !
 
Top