• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I'm the goddamn boss, and the only reason you are allowed to post here is because I say so

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
I didn't think that was directed to me at all, and in fact, I agree with a large part of it. He essentially encapsulated what I was saying using different letters and words.​
The Best.
Leroy, Yesterday at 11:34 AMEditDeleteReport
#9Reply

• Leroy2012 Troll of the Year

Message Count:
    • This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
    :imok:
    The Best.
    Leroy, Today at 3:52 AMEditDeleteReport
    #9Reply

Message Count:
    • This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
    After re-reading this thread multiple times, I'm beginning to start to slowly feel insulted.

hmmmmm....​
    The Best.
    Leroy, Today at 4:43 AMEditDeleteReport
    #9Reply

Message Count:
    Even though I've been serruptiously derided, I actually agree fully with what cockblockblock is saying.

I've been saying this for awhile. To be an effective admin, you have to maintain the server effectively. Otherwise it's just a whiskey bottle or two away from admin abuse and then the senior admins have to get involved.

Trust me, it's no fun having to have the "talk" with admin, especially the senior ones whom you keep as your friends.

After listening to how he organizes his thoughts, I think he's probably a really good admin, and probably does an effective job. Of TF2. which I never play.​
    The Best.
    Leroy, Today at 5:04 AMEditDeleteReport
    #9Reply

Message Count:
    Fork Included said:
    kick afks, balance teams, ban hackers, watch for inappropriate behaviour.

All you need for this is humilility and a brain.

This ain't rocket science.

The problem are those admins that go off the handle (ahem, JAM) and faceroll-ban on whisky-night.

although we have plenty of functioning alcoholic admins​
    thanks for stating the complete obvious.

My position as the old alcoholic perverted uncle chester of TD, the throwback from the old skool, is to identify traits in the next generation of noobles that we do not want to have in our community.

so currently my list of undesirable admin traits is

1: Wants admin for "fun"
    2: Is russian.

god I hate russians.​
    The Best.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
OH HEY COOL GUYS SJ MADE THAT POST FROM HIS SGH-I137M USING SOME SORT OF APPLICAITON CALLED TAPATALK FOUR. THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW BECAUSE WE GIVE A FUCK.