Is it safe to follow Omission into battle?

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
what's that sound? It's the war cry of a man who knows his wife is not in the room lol. Who here loves the violent rushes organized by our beloved Omission? Tell us a story of an Omission rush gone wrong, or a successful prediction by this wise gypsy that led to a massacre of the opposing team!

Last night for example, Omission unfortunately convinced us to rush middle B on Nightfever.. 1 opponent with a p90 killed 8 of us...:eek:

omission

TD Admin
In my defense, I had a bunch of rookies that night that couldn't shoot a barn door. However, that's my opinion.:cautious:

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I love Omissions rushes. He turns an otherwise dull team into a party. I would follow Omission to whatever end!

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
Never safe if you wanna Hor lol but if you wanna have fun always follow, i dont think i have ever turned down a chance to let him die infront of me lol

cranswick

TD Admin
i will always follow omission into battle, and i'll also shoot him dead in his tracks if he's on the other team :D

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
what's that sound? It's the war cry of a man who knows his wife is not in the room lol. Who here loves the violent rushes organized by our beloved Omission? Tell us a story of an Omission rush gone wrong, or a successful prediction by this wise gypsy that led to a massacre of the opposing team!

Last night for example, Omission unfortunately convinced us to rush middle B on Nightfever.. 1 opponent with a p90 killed 8 of us...:eek:

LoL yep.... that's omission alright haha

There are several hilarious instances but the most recent I believe was Dust 2 this week. Convinced everyone that we should ALL rush B then as T's see us go to B rush back to A since all the T's will apparently head there. Well we do that..... back to A. No later then passing the box on the CT ramp up i hear "Bomb has been planted"

was pretty funny as everyone was laughing

Is is safe to rush with him? No
Do i still do it for the lulz? Yes

Also I think it depends on how much he's drank. I usually ask him what How many he's had if he's in game before me