Is it worth my money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to broaden my games for steam and saw counter strike:source and wonder if it would be good.I know ver little of the game but it looks interesting if it is different from a normal first person shooter. Also i know that Cs go is in beta and wonder if i should just wait for the game.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Try trading some refined/hats for a steam gift of CSS!!!! I was able to snag a extra copy a few months ago for 5 refined and a bonk boy. To bad I traded it, other wise I'd just donate it to you!

Synister

Banned
Just to save the time of creating a new topic:

What's the general price in keys/metal for CS:S & if it's not too high, does anyone know someone who has it for sale?

Seeing as I've joinned the TF2 part of the community & I'm looking for new games..I'll give it a go!

jamesearljones

TD Member
I am looking to broaden my games for steam and saw counter strike:source and wonder if it would be good.I know ver little of the game but it looks interesting if it is different from a normal first person shooter. Also i know that Cs go is in beta and wonder if i should just wait for the game.
if you hate your life, and are unemployed and broke as fuck, this is definitely the game for you.

perplexd

Banned

a little late to the party.... almost a decade now :[

Status
Not open for further replies.