• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Joe Rogan Rant on Kellogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 4:40am here in LA, and I’m going to wrap up this blog and to celebrate its completion I’m going to enjoy one of my personal favorite Kellogg’s products: Eggo waffles.
I’m gonna pop 4 of them bitches into the toaster, and then I’m gonna stuff the bong with some fine, American grown “Train Wreck” and sacrifice the sacred plant to the fire gods in tribute to the unjustly persecuted 8 time Olympian hero. Then I’m gonna get some butter, and I’m gonna smear it on those Eggos, I’m gonna cover them with maple syrup, and I’m going to eat the ever loving fuck out of them.
Good day, sirs.

Yours truly,

Joe Rogan.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
joe rogan is cooool !
love his stand-up comedy too !!
check it out noobs

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Wow, I didn't know he could speak so freely on his blog and get in no shit. That's fucking awesome! He speaks with some intelligence too, good to see a "star" keepin it real!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1235071853=Auron]
I think he's a fuck.

Just a my two cents. :D
[/quote1235071853]

cause ur *special*, tootsie

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
joe's the man, he would woop everyone on this forums ass with his kick ass BBJ skillz

.44 caliber

TD Admin
apparently he fought in one of the early UFC matches and got his ass kicked. kind of a douche but he does good stand up and fight commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.