LeafsNation

ETerrestrial

A Little Darkly
I don't know if anyone realized this, but all of the teams we lost to, their city starts with "C". Colorado, Carolina, and Chicago. Hopefully, with Clarkson back on Friday, we can stop that streak with Columbus and go on to win against Pittsburgh.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Now I know why your name is ETerrestrial lol

Only time will tell. I'm a huge Pens fan too, so I can never be too happy when they meet the Leafs :feelscry:

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Pens are my second team too, Leafs going to get destroyed. On a back to back night too

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Dion Phaneuf seems to think he's worth $7 mil a year for the next 7 years with the Leafs. :why:

Do you guys thinks the Leafs bite on this nonsense? Personally, I cap Phaneuf's value at about $5 mil a year. That's not to say that some DERP isn't gonna pay him 8 mil a year, but I can't help but feel that the Leafs would be fucking themselves in the ass with an AIDS needle signing this nonsense deal.

Thoughts?

STERLINGARCHER

DARKLY Regular
Dion Phaneuf seems to think he's worth $7 mil a year for the next 7 years with the Leafs. :why:

Do you guys thinks the Leafs bite on this nonsense? Personally, I cap Phaneuf's value at about $5 mil a year. That's not to say that some DERP isn't gonna pay him 8 mil a year, but I can't help but feel that the Leafs would be fucking themselves in the ass with an AIDS needle signing this nonsense deal.

Thoughts?

the problem is he is by far our most solid D man, not worth 7 mill of course, but then the question is what do we have to trade away to get a 7 mill a year D? Phaneuf has the bargaining advantage and I'm sure he knows it

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
That's just it. Combine this with the fact that there are not any free agent D men coming up that can chew up 28 minutes a game in the coming season and the fact that no one will give you one in return in a trade for him, and you're stuck with this guy.