• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED LiquidSoup's Admin/Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidSoup

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s):
-Team Fortress 2

SteamID:
- STEAM_0:1:69455162 (I just used the steam ID finder so i'm not sure if it's in the correct format or not)

Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
- Skial Steam group

Real First Name:
- Qiyu

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Mainly #2 and #4.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:

Firstly, I want to be an Admin because TF2 is a big part of my life and I want to be as involved in it as possible. When I just started trading Darkly servers were the first few I visited and have loved them to this day. Everyone is usually very friendly and I always enjoy my time on there. There have been many times where Darkly staff have helped me and I just want to return the favor.

I also have some decent experience being a mod. Years ago I was a player mod for Adventure Quest Worlds and currently I am a mod for Forge of Empires(Under the same name of "LiquidSoup"). These positions have taught me a lot about the job and I feel confident that I can do well and please you guys.

Thank you very much for reading.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
-Yes, just hit 100 hours of play.

Do you have a mic?
-Yes and I use it frequently

Are you in good standing with the community?
-I like to think so. I often get good rep after completing a trade.

Are you at least 18 years of age?
-Indeed I am.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Looking at your stats on the Darkly Stats, your first connect was a year ago, but you only have 9 hours on the server itself.

Your Stats: http://darkly.gameme.com/m#/m/playerinfo/656682/info?b=http://darkly.gameme.com/m (I am currently on mobile, so it's a mobile stats page. ;-; )

Other than that, your application looks good. You should get to know some more people (like me :D) so they can get to know you more, and how you do in servers like #4. Things can get very hectic on #4..

But any who, I wish you the best on your app. Good luck!
(You should totally play Dragonfable if you play AQ..)

LiquidSoup

A Little Darkly
Thanks for the feedback everyone, means a lot to me :)

(You should totally play Dragonfable if you play AQ..)

I did play Dragonfable but it just wasn't for me. I liked the interaction in AQW not so much the solo gameplay in DF. :(

LiquidSoup

A Little Darkly
My gf changed it to that to troll me and I never bothered to change it afterwards. I didn't realize that pokemon wasn't allowed?

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
What a lovely coincidence, you don't see many AQW players around anymore.. Well, I suggest that you stick around a bit more bud, meet some people! We have an endless supply of amazing people here looking forward to seeing you around!

nb

DARKLY Regular
What a lovely coincidence, you don't see many AQW players around anymore.. Well, I suggest that you stick around a bit more bud, meet some people! We have an endless supply of amazing people here looking forward to seeing you around!
I stopped playing DF after I got my Doom Axe (Or whatever it's called) and Holy Axe maxed out..
Ah.. I miss the old days.

LiquidSoup

A Little Darkly

Thanks for the advice, I will do just that :) I still like AQW but it doesn't seem as addicting as it did when I was younger.

just a joke.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
So...

LiquidSoup - a couple of things - first you need the requisite time on the servers, and you need to be more active on forums.

I am going to deny your app for now - however when you have met the 2 above-stated requirements I encourage you to re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.