• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Lochnessmaster Tf2 Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lochnessmaster

DARKLY Regular
Game Handles: ᴰᴳᴺ Lochnessmaster
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48572039
Previous Clan/ Afiliations: A previous attempt at a comp team.
Real First Name: William
What Darkly Servers Do You Play On? : I try to play on all of them for a bit everyday but server 2 seems to be the most popular "hang out" spot so I play on server 2 the most.
Why do you want to become a Darkly Tf2 Admin? : I want to become an admin because I really want the Darkly community to live for a very long time. Often on the less moderated servers or when no Staff members are on, there is a lot of mic and chat spam, sometimes there are hackers and once in a while there are people just plain breaking rules. I really hate not being able to do anything about it so I really want to be there to put a stop to rule breakers. The Darkly community is by far the best community in gaming because of all the people that go into it. I have been with Darkly for almost 3 years and I want to stay with it as long as possible. I ussally go on the servers for at least a few hours everyday. This is why I feel that I should get a chance at a staff position.

Feel free to leave any comments about this application or feedback on what I can improve on.

Thank You!

YES/NO Questions
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours? : Yes, I have more than 1440 hours ATM
Do You have a microphone? : Yes
Are you good standing with the community? : Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? : No

Last edited:

matrixer999

I'm New Here
++++++1 this guy is awesome he is a great person to play with and is very nice. When i first went on a darkly server he was very welcoming to me. Good luck, he will become a great admin on darkly. +2 lol

Penguin [P.A]

I'm New Here
+100000000x1000 I Think Loch Would Make A The Perfect Admin. He Is Kind, Mature, And Awesome :D Loch And I Have been Playing On Sever #1 A Lot More And He Reminded People Not To Mic/Chat Spam, Not To Break Rules..... (Ps : I Have No Clue Why I Made The First Letter Of every Word Uppercase XD)

Last edited:

Fandor

I'm New Here
+1 Friendly guy, knows the rules well, hops on servers often. Great for a chat too, if you got the time. Great potential to be a staff member

Lochnessmaster is a kind, friendly person and is considerate to those around him. He tries to help others with issues and is very knowledgeable with trading and many other subjects with gameplay. I've known him and played with him for quite some time, and he's never gotten angry at anyone, regardless of how annoying they are mostly me :. I think Lochnessmaster, despite being under aged (which I didn't know until looking at his app) would be a great tf2 staff member.
+1

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
I've known Lochness for a good while. He is a nice guy, very level headed, is pleasant to talk to and trade with, and is very active on the server and helps to remind others of the regulations of the server. He is a good friend and I would highly recommend him for staff once he has reached the required age for the position. +1

I have seen Loch on the servers for a long time now and I have to say he is a good guy. He is always very friendly and chill each time I have seen him. Active, Mature, and very knowledgeable of the rules. He would be a great choice for Staff.
recommend him for staff once he has reached the required age for the position. +1
Even though the age requirement is now 18, his application was created before July 2nd, so he can still be considered. I believe he has shown exceptional qualities so he is worth the exception.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Yeah, this guy is ready. I've been lurking around for a while now and I can say for sure say that he is calm, collected, and concise with everything he does. He would make a great addition to the staff, and I vouch for him 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.