Membership Application

ZooM

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): ZooM
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:13039113
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: Paranormal (cs:go), [Silent Soldiers-cskec.net (cs 1.6)] Both broke up.
Real First Name: Arvinder
Favorite Games: CS 1.6, CS:GO
Interests: Poetry, music, gamer, painting, reading wisdom/knowledge & philosophy
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? To have a community as I play cs:go. Also..you're a Canadian community as well, so that's awesome. Never been in a clan that's Canadian BORN. :)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes, 500+
Are you active on the forums? Just joined so will be!
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Not sure *probably*
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
stick around. Just a heads up: considering how new you are, you membership app will take at least 6 months

ZooM

I'm New Here
Snap alright. I've been on you're server quite a bit..been in-active quite a bit due to college.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Snap alright. I've been on you're server quite a bit..been in-active quite a bit due to college.
1 day 22hours 59mins and 31seconds hommie, shit don't lie lol

It's all good, we don't accept people just because they meet the criteria. That shit's just meant as a guideline. Ultimately, you want to get to know people, stick around (a very long time) etc. TD membership is never clear cut, the shit 'just comes'... I know that sounds gay, but it's true. One love, see you in game!

ZooM

I'm New Here
Yeah that to me is quite a lot. The 500+ hours are from competitive play :\ ahah unconditional love right thurrr.. see you in-game too

ZooM

I'm New Here
I'm no longer an applicant to be in Darkly. Found another clan, close thread. Thank you.