• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

MISSING!!

omission

TD Admin
2344.jpg

Where is Mulletzorz. Missing from TD Darkly since March/2013.
I believe aliens or TD Death has taken Mulletzorz by force and forcing him to eat and drink whiskey and chocolate candies for 12 hours a day. We need your assistance to track down Mullutzorz and end his suffering immediately. Please notify TD administrators if you spot this man. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely ,
Omission™

iCe

TD Admin
Didn't he just get into TD? lolllllllllllls BAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Also, where the fuck is hoob.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Hoob is off being a hipster,

Yea did we even get to invite him? He just kinda disappeared.....

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Mullet was not given membership. Only copper was invited recently.

He was last on Steam 33 days ago. :rip: Last in game on March 2nd, and last on forum on March 22.

Sidenote: maybe we need to start cleaning house. 100+ members, and only 20-30 even worth remembering. I nominate myself to fuck off.

iCe

TD Admin
Mullet was not given membership. Only copper was invited recently.

He was last on Steam 33 days ago. :rip: Last in game on March 2nd, and last on forum on March 22.

Sidenote: maybe we need to start cleaning house. 100+ members, and only 20-30 even worth remembering. I nominate myself to fuck off.

I offered to clean house a while ago, but was denied by Mahone.

iCe

TD Admin
Nope half of the list doesn't play or come on forum anymore, and brades was number 1. :trollface: