• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

INCORRECT FORMAT Moderator Application

Wunderwaffle

I'm New Here
In game name: wunderwaffle.
Which servers do you play on? All of them.
Why I want to be a Darkly Administrator/Moderator: I think the servers are very fun and useful, so I would like to get the server even more popular and make it enjoyable for others. I have been staff on other games, so I am experienced and will do my best to protect the server against: Scammers, Mic-Spammers, Chat-Spammers, etcetera, etcetera.

YES/NO

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
The poll isn't necessary since we'll be stating our opinions in the comments instead of a vote, not to mention you can express yourself better when commenting. Not only that, but it encourages useless advice which is explained here, in case you were wondering. Also, if this is you then you do not have the required amount of hours that you speak of, so please research instead of assuming the next time you fill out information (http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/789501). I will be commenting my vote later on, but for now I'd like to give the advice you need for your application, so best of luck for the time being.

Reactions: Rei

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Good luck! Being active on the forums lets you meet all kinds of people, and it would be great to learn more about how everything works. Same with me on the voting later thing. I haven't seen you enough yet to get a feel for who you are and how you act.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Just to clarify, any comments posted in this thread are opinions and/or feedback, not statements of fact in regards to the status of your application.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
I believe this is improper formatting. It should look like this you are missing a couple things in your app.

Game Handle(s):
SteamID:
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
Real First Name:
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
Do you have a mic?
Are you in good standing with the community?
Are you at least 18 years of age?

But in regard to the information, I have not seen you before so suggest server hopping, and forum presence is nice to have as well, other than that good luck.