Motherfuckin Anime Thread

$alvador

TD Member
So UTW has subbed the glorious Blu-Ray release of Evangelion 3.33 and as I wait furiously for this fucking epic I decided to make a thread about anime in general. This shit has gotta be the number 1 cultural export of Japan by far. Every season comes with exciting new series, granted most of them is dumb loli faggotry but there's always a diamond in the rough.

This season's gem I feel is Shingeki no Kyojin. It looks to be some heavy revenge-themed shit with humans vs giants in some medieval setting. In the first ep a giant eats the main character's moms and that tends to really set the tone. I don't think all the characters have been introduced yet but the MC gone to boot camp and so now he's just leveling up before he's elite enough to butcher some giants.

Last season's gem, PSYCHO-PASS, is worth mentioning too. If you're into sci-fi shit like GiTS, this series is unmissable. The characters are all badass and the plot's not bad either.

I'm having a hard time recalling other decent series as of late so I'll just leave this thread here and hope to fuck it's bumped so I don't feel like a foreveralone otaku :(