• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

*MUST SEE!!** Tampon prank ends *really* BADLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT BABY? YOU KNOW I'M GONNA PUKE! IS IT REAL? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? BABY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
LOL, i just saw it earlier on liveleak .. LAAAWL !!!
nice post asshole, beat me to it !

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
u think he would be able to smell that shrimp sauce or whatever the fuck it is... or taste it lol

Hinouchi

TD Admin
smell yea, but taste it? .. don't think anyone would lick their lips when something is slap onto their face.. lol

man what a fk up ending, I though the guy was going to cum on her face or something.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah .. i was thinking it fake, but the amount of vomit that came out was 100% authentic . maybe its a staged vid and the guy is a pro vomiter ?

vinny paz

TD Admin
[quote1241068303=TurboTaco]
BLAAAAARGH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT BABY? BLAAAAARGH YOU KNOW I'M GONNA PUKE! IS IT REAL? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? BABY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?? BLAAAAAAAARGH
[/quote1241068303]

fixed

100% staged. He happens to be reading OUTSIDE is 1st clue. 2nd, his reactions is completely fake, "Y would u do that? You know you're going to make me SICK".
3rd, no woman in her right mind would pull that gag for real on a guy, oh and film it.

Status
Not open for further replies.