• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED My Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zink

I'm New Here
Name When Banned:⁻ᴰᴳᴺ⁻ Zink
Steam ID:76561198057424585
Game:Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly Trade Server/idle #2 (Trade Plaza)
Ban Reason:Unknown (I think I know why)

State your case: Hello to whom ever is reading my appeal. I am deeply sorry for whichever reason I got banned for. I am positive that I got banned for the following:

Since there has been a lot of tf2 updates in the past 2 weeks, there has been some bugs and glitches regarding the plugins on the server such as level 1 premiums being able to resize, forcertd, teleport, etc... This morning (September 22nd) around 7:50 AM, I was messing around with the bugs and glitches regarding the plugins. Some people were enjoying it, some were not. Before I left for school, I did the /slay @all command once just for the heck of it. I extremely regret doing that, and anything else since I thoroughly enjoy playing and trading on this server. I have learned my lesson and will accept my ban if you (Darkly community) choose to do so. Thank you for so much fun and trading. Happy trading and spy crabbing, to all.

P.S. Please say goodbye to Ripper Dragonix for me as he was a great friend and trader. Also to any and helpful admins as they are a necessity to keep darkly in control from people like me.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Thank you for submitting an appeal. The banning admin will be with you shortly. Keep in mind that here on Darkly we do not allow exploiting the map/game for personal gain. Please be patient.

Zink

I'm New Here
Thank you for submitting an appeal. The banning admin will be with you shortly. Keep in mind that here on Darkly we do not allow exploiting the map/game for personal gain. Please be patient.
Thank you very much.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
You were banned for the exact reasons you described above. I'm also aware that it's not the first time you've abused commands such as these as it's been reported to me before. It's a difficult time for us when the servers are having plugin issues. Having someone repeatedly abuse them and use them on the entire server is unacceptable. You knew you shouldn't have had access to the commands and you knew what you were doing was wrong. I appreciate the apology and sincerity, but it's not the type of behavior we are looking for on our server. As a premium user and someone who regularly joins the server, i'd expect you would try to quell the issues that come up. Not contribute to them.

Your appeal is denied. Someone please lock the thread.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Furthermore, you're all banned for consistently using the incorrect section.

I propose all tf2fags ("staff" - lol, included) be barred from seeing this section much like TD admins don't see tf2 aids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.