• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

My shoes....

ranger24

A Little Darkly
Well my dumb ass has been working it for the past few days.. I have been doing 16 hr. shifts running a Front loader ... I will post so photos of this after the storm is done.. But I can say this... we easily got 3-4 more feet today no matter what they said and with the winds it made it worse. Oh and are local government aren't doing much of anything. There telling everyone to call 911 and not the media.. well One lady called 911 15 times because she was stranded on the thruway with her 8 month old baby for 18hrs... she called the local talk radio stations.. 11 people Near here drover there snowmobiles to get this lady and here baby. Four hours after this took place the police are not giving tickets out to anyone on snowmobiles and arresting people if your driving a personal vehicle.

And to you post earlier that u deleted ... your ice storm last year... yea u lost power for a week or 2 .. 2007 October storm here in buffalo... rain all day then turned to freezing rain..it was estimated that the area lost 35% of its trees . . No power for 3 weeks or more to some areas. .. and I was stuck at a nursing home for three weeks (was my job at the time) Oh and I don't need sympathy ... I am one of the crazy nutz out there working it in :P

$alvador

TD Member
And to you post earlier that u deleted ... your ice storm last year... yea u lost power for a week or 2 .. 2007 October storm here in buffalo... rain all day then turned to freezing rain..it was estimated that the area lost 35% of its trees . . No power for 3 weeks or more to some areas. .. and I was stuck at a nursing home for three weeks (was my job at the time) Oh and I don't need sympathy ... I am one of the crazy nutz out there working it in :P

ugghh was hoping you didnt catch that, tru enough you got enough shit on your plate there i wasn't thinking

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Buffalo is known as the usual snow bukkake target, nothing new here

.44 caliber

TD Admin
That snow is no joke, everyone here in Ottawa bitches at 2 inches and then we turn on the news and we shutup. Hope no one you know loses their house to a roof collapse. Stay safe.

Last edited:
10734129_10203283299543534_283500378488048632_n.jpg

You man the Fuck up ..
So I was looking on FailBlog the other day...
godkNLN.png

ranger24

A Little Darkly
I havnt seen my bed in two days now... been going house to house clean driveway and going roofs if needed... well we first got a huge office park clean for people to park there cars after we unstuck them... this shit is nuts a yrs worth of snow in 31 hrs... and yes Iknow that photo is on fail blog its not far from where I am at right now.. I posted the photo the owner of the home sent me.. but we all been llucky the building that have collapsed no one was in it or was a evacuated be for it collapsed from what I've been told... also some people have 10 to 15 feet of snow on their roofs.. my boss has a picture of me I'm standing 4 feet from the peek snow is higher than me.. ill post it when I get it... :) shits unreal