• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Need GO trade servers

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
We need some trade GO servers. fags r trading in main and shit. fuck that

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
people are free to do what they want, no need to nazi police the pub 47, that will just drive people away.

csgo's trade elements are not the same as TF2, Regulars will not sit in some shit trade server looking for trades all day instead of actually playing..

Fork Included

TD Admin
this is what i was fearing

people trading and not playing = more afks and randoms trying to join to get rid of their stuffs then jet = wasted slot

fuck that.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm in for this, how do we do? Just have a one round, 10 secs time limit server?

They don't think it be like this, but it do.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I just put some cases on ter ebay's and hopefully it sells itself.

Although, after looking upon the pricing catalogue, I doubt my $5 case will sell with so many .10 cents ones

people are free to do what they want, no need to nazi police the pub 47, that will just drive people away.

nah, nothing like that. it was just an observation i made and thought we can be one step ahead. as far as i know, we have our own box and can create whatever servers we want. we should just make one for the experiment's sake.

shoottomaim

BANNED
maybe when hats come out.
like, the rate at which drops occur (2x a week) makes it pretty hard for any form of trading to be going on when you can just sell them on the market. the server would just end up being some tryhards attempting to get kills with stattraks.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
To expand on what S2M said, also there is little point to pursue trading in CSGO compared with TF2.

In TF2 even casuals want to trade so that they can get the weapons for their favorite classes so that they can use the different types of weapons, in CSGO trading is solely for aesthetics.

Fork Included

TD Admin
well, it's clear that people are gaga over collecting shit, regardless of any intrinsic value.

I don't want to see a main gaming server open to free trading, because scrubs will join it and will take away from fun for others

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Yeah except how many randoms do you see joining and asking for trades?

Only people I have seen talking about trades are the CSGO regulars who have more time logged on TD than you, me, and 47 combined.

TD has always been a social server, there is no difference between gay jokes/chilling with the bro's and asking for a trade. If you want a server that is 100% game play orientated, we already have one, its called the CSGO competitive server. You can go be a control freak there.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Wouldn't mind if they actually put out different guns or additions, not just rainbow coloured AWPs like now.

Get me a P90 with a scope!

I dont have a problem with ppl trading, neither did i protest it. just and observation i made and thought we might give it a try. launch a csgo trade server before anyone else.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I think for trading to be successful in CS:GO, if that's what valve wants...
And for a trading server to be successful...there needs to be an in-game trading feature.
As I understand it right now, you have to add someone on steam to trade?
But in TF2, you just click a button, trade someone in the server and it's all done in-game.

Now, I'm not saying this should be added into the game..
It would completely ruin the game even more than what has already been a ruined CS game.

But maybe if it was implemented, there should be some kind of server side option to disable it for actual game-mode servers.