• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

NEED HELP!

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Vista == Being smashed in the face with a flaming chair being swung by a rabid gorilla that, due to troubles at the nest has gone insane, that then would slowly rip open your now bare head with his feet and then make you eat the brains he rips out, then, when it "comes out again" to eat that, vomit it back in your face and then kill you.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
You need Geek Squad.

geek_squad.jpg

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
so i almost got it to work. i manually put in options my width and height, but how do i put in the Hz? It doesnt give the message now and almost loads, but needs that last bit

Akogishi

A Little Darkly
What's the status Brains? By the way... school started back up last week sooooo I haven't been around as much on the servers. I miss you all... ;)

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Brains, for fucks sake. Throw you comp in the bin (its shit anyway)

Go build a new one, or at least (again, for fucks sake) format your HDD and install Win7 AIO

tomservo

TD Admin
the reason brains isnt updating he forgets his password for his steam and cant reset it because he forgets his password for his email.... Win

Hinouchi

TD Admin
He's smart enough to add GO into his steam account that he forgot his password to. Well play Brains, Well play :golfclap: