New de_cache released!

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I just played it on a 128 tick deathmatch server with 19 other people. It appears to be really well optimized. Lately, I've been experimenting with capping and unlocking my frame rate, but in this case I was running the game capped at 128FPS. It never dipped below that at any point.

TinanaBoa

DARKLY Regular
I just played it on a 128 tick deathmatch server with 19 other people. It appears to be really well optimized. Lately, I've been experimenting with capping and unlocking my frame rate, but in this case I was running the game capped at 128FPS. It never dipped below that at any point.

Thats a good idea- Is there a sticky for optimizing CS:GO gameplay?
I would start one but my csgo config is shit at the moment.:feelscry:

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Thats a good idea- Is there a sticky for optimizing CS:GO gameplay?
I would start one but my csgo config is shit at the moment.:feelscry:
I'd love to see a thread for optimizing CS: GO. Video and network optimizations. As it stands right now, I have trouble maintaining a rock solid 128FPS on servers with over 25 people playing. It's extremely frustrating, because it makes me inconsistent in how I play. I have more input lag when my frame rate is all over the place (or there's inconsistency with the information that I'm receiving when my frame rate isn't in sync with the tick rate of the server). I have all of my video settings on low, at 1440x900 resolution, with my frame rate capped at 128FPS.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Hmm. I seem to be able to maintain at least 128FPS more often with my frame rate capped at 1000FPS than I do with it capped at 128FPS. What I meant when I said "unlocked" above was that I was setting the cap at 300FPS, but a 1000FPS cap seems to work better. I'll try playing with a 1000FPS cap for a while and see how it goes.