NHL LOckout forever!

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Lets hope it goes 2 years, all the shit US teams get closed down. the Maple Leafs are forced to provide a quality product for $20 tickets and there is world peace.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Doesn't matter if they come back in 2 years. Bettman will still be there :( so the problems will still be there.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This makes me soo sad... with no NHL, it's all garbage like baseball on... like wtf, Canadian sports broadcasting SUCKS.

Thank God for Football (no, not the one that America stole the name for, REAL football).

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
They should reduce the season by 30 games or so and add a few more teams in the playoffs. Die in a fire Narf.

Narf!

TD Admin
Why do all the good (read as: real) sports go on strike? NFL, NHL...

You never shitty ones like baseball go on strikes because nobody care enough for either side to have any real bargaining chips

iCe

TD Admin
Figures theres a lockout when the rangers have the best team in the league...

Line 1- Richards / Nash / Gaborik
Line 2- Haglein / Callahan / Krieder

Goal- Lundquist

Nuff Said...

Narf!

TD Admin
Yeah, I think the last one was in the mid-90's. Since then, people have come to the same conclusion I have: WTF is this shit? it's not even a real sport!

Narf!

TD Admin
Figures theres a lockout when the rangers have the best team in the league...

Line 1- Richards / Nash / Gaborik
Line 2- Haglein / Callahan / Krieder

Goal- Lundquist

Nuff Said...

Yeah, with the addition of Nash, maybe they can lose it in the finals this year rather than not make it at all

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Would love to see narf hit a 100mph fastball. He would drop and lay on the ground in the fetal position. :trollface:

Narf!

TD Admin
Would love to see narf hit a 100mph fastball. He would drop and lay on the ground in the fetal position. :trollface:

What kind of Paki English is this? Did you mean "...see Narf get* hit by* a..."?

And baseball isn't a sport because it doesn't really require you be in good shape (but it helps -- then again, it helps with golf too. Guess what! Golf isn't a sport either!). Baseball is a skilled game, much like darts, golf, and billiards/pool. So what if Ortiz can hit a home run? Can he out run me? :trollface:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
He means what he said. If you saw a 100mph fastball coming at you, you'd get in the fetal position out of fear. Derp.